Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Hero Teaser: The Ravenor

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeroz View Post
    think the only few are , and , and we know how popular they are.

various other ones have immobolise, and has that ultimate. Also I see Fear/taunt as pseudo stuns anyway

Though having said that I don't mind S2 create a hero that's just so awesome at other departments (Damage, utility) that compensate for the fact that he has no stun/slow.
    Wretched hag?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Oh yes! Seems like carry melee hero. Love the artwork, looks similar to Cronos from Bloody Roar. <3

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Aciied View Post
    Wretched hag?
    Both her Haunt and Bat Blast (providing that you leveled up Haunt) applies "
    20 / 30 / 40 / 50% Movement speed slow initially, which wears off over 10 seconds."

though most people just jump in and scream and use the ult for damage

Quote Originally Posted by Aciied View Post
    Wretched hag?
    Has one of the strongest early slows in the game, which is AOE when applied with her ult?

People complaining about new heroes having slow/stuns just have no perspective of how necessary those powers are to do anything in a teamfight.

Quote Originally Posted by MothGod View Post
    Oh yes! Seems like carry melee hero. Love the artwork, looks similar to Cronos from Bloody Roar. <3

That's Xion, not Cronos^^ And wow I'm not the only one who played that game.

Anyway I like the hero so far, especially since it's strength.
    I must admit, when I saw the message subject I thought, "Uh-oh, what did I screw up?" - [S2]Woodshed (in response to my latest p.m.)

Wait, didn't Bramble just come out? I have been playing far too much Diablo III.

Has a stun and a slow, awesome...

I don't know why, but something tells me I'll absolutely love this hero, and I haven't felt that since Monkey King...

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by HeXedMind View Post
    Has a stun and a slow, awesome...
    It will do global nuke with massive damage as well just to top it off.

===

speculating....
    Q seems like a skillshot nuke, either two types or a subskill for second activation. Due to the location of the skill (usually the ones with two types are located in W so that the 2nd key could be on E), I'm thinking it's second activation.
    W could be an attack modifier to imbue his blade with electricity, for maximum damage
    E is either a passive defensive skill/aura or a Shield~~~the word "feedback" doesn't sound like an offensive skill to be since it requires the enemy to trigger it or something.
    Ulti seems to be either an activated self buff like , or a game changing passive like , or an aoe nuke like . Not enough information at the moment.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Oh god yes.

"Power overwhelming"

Nightstalker port incomming?

Edit: Please dont let that guy in the back of the picture be his alt, he looks like a fat pedophile ~.~
    Last edited by Noxilicious; 06-02-2012 at 10:32 AM.

saw this name, instantly thought of the Governator.
    He will not stop
    "Proclamation was made, in the King's Name, for all Persons to keep Silence" - House of Lords Journal, Volume 20, 24 June 1717

Dont get what the big problem is with stuns and slows, it doesnt matter if there's another hero out there who has it. In the end there will be 10 heroes in a game, and no matter if we have 10000 heroes with stuns & slows, it will be 10 max anyway and that limit has already been reached long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaroohoo View Post

The Ravenor is a melee strength hero that is the dark embodiment of fear itself. His blades become more destructive with every blow he strikes.

Okay guys HoN - Ursa Warrior DETECTED!

cool i want this hero ^^ he's like cd

Account Icon
    Hmmm....the thing I don't understand is how lightning is the true embodiment of fear...I don't get...Wouldn't it be like darkness or something?

nothing to see here

Which one is the alt? I'll instabuy it if's the right one is the exclusive alt, else I'll just wait for his normal release.

Quote Originally Posted by foxmindedguy View Post
    I hope to GOD he doesn't have a slow or stun or both.
    Yeah because if he does he might not suck. We want a hero that's completely useless!
    Last edited by Atrim3ntus; 06-02-2012 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Typo
    "Honestly I think the reason we all get so upset over this game is BECAUSE of how much we love it." -PieRowManSir

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by IsmaelVera View Post
    Hmmm....the thing I don't understand is how lightning is the true embodiment of fear...I don't get...Wouldn't it be like darkness or something?
    But I'm afraid of lightning