Sidorio is one with the shadows. Trained from childhood to embrace other planes, Sidorio is an anomaly to human kind. He could almost altogether slip from reality into a different dimension. Still to this day, Sidorio has never been injured in a duel, nor even scratched. Vital in the war against the beasts, Sidorio is the primary bodyguard to the Royal Family. Now he has been asked to enlist by King Jeraziah himself, to help defeat the Hellbourne.Background
Planar JauntAdvanced Statistics
Base Attack Time: 1.7 seconds
Sidorio skips into a different dimension, causing his body to be ethereal.
Once activated, there is a chance that all physical damage dealt to Sidorio will be reduced to 0.
Mana Cost: 75/90/105/120
Cooldown: 30 seconds
1. Lasts 5 seconds. +60% magic damage. +5% movespeed. 20% chance to reduce damage to 0
2. Lasts 7.5 seconds. +50% magic damage. +10% movespeed. 40% chance to reduce damage to 0
3. Lasts 10 seconds. +40% magic damage. +15% movespeed. 60% chance to reduce damage to 0
4. Lasts 15 seconds. +30% magic damage. +20% movespeed. 80% chance to reduce damage to 0
Sidorio rolls and throws his enemies to their unfortunate demise
This ability has two buttons; one for forward and one for back. Upon activation, Sidorio throws the targeted enemy unit either straight forward in the direction that Sidorio is facing, or directly behind Sidorio. The unit is dealt 10 damage for each creep that he hits, and 40 damage for each hero. If the unit hits a tree, they instantly stop, are stunned for 1.5 seconds, and are dealt 50/100/150/200 damage. Friendly units can be thrown, but are not dealt damage. Tumble-Throw breaks Planar Jaunt
Mana Cost: 130
Cooldown: 20 seconds
1. 300 range
2. 600 range
3. 900 range
4. 1200 range
Sidorio shoots a target enemy hero with a dart, leaking their very essence with every step they take.
This spell applies the Kyber Dart debuff to target enemy unit. The Kyber Dart debuff causes the enemy unit to lose mana every time they move for a period of time. This debuff is purgeable.
Mana Cost: 75
Cooldown: 20 seconds
1. Drains 3.5% of max mana per 100 units the target moves. If the mana pool of the target is depleted, slows by 60% for 2 seconds. Lasts 5 seconds
2. Drains 4% of max mana per 100 units the target moves. If the mana pool of the target is depleted, slows by 60% for 2 seconds. Lasts 6 seconds
3. Drains 4.5% of max mana per 100 units the target moves. If the mana pool of the target is depleted, slows by 60% for 2 seconds. Lasts 7 seconds
4. Drains 5% of max mana per 100 units the target moves. If the mana pool of the target is depleted, slows by 60% for 2 seconds. Lasts 8 seconds
Sidorio employs a forbidden technique, to stop the hearts of even the most feared Hellbourne
After a brief channeling time, Sidorio applies the Quivering Palm debuff to target enemy hero in range. Once activated, the button for Quivering Palm changes to Activate Quivering Palm. Activate Quivering Palm causes the unit with the Quivering Palm debuff to take large amounts of damage after a 2 second delay. The cooldown begins after Activate Quivering Palm has been used. Quivering Palm is non-purgeable. The Quivering Palm debuff causes the target to lose 5% movespeed.
Mana Cost: 100/150/200
Cooldown: 50 seconds
Channel Time: 1.5/.75/0 seconds
1. Activate Quivering Palm deals 250 damage
2. Activate Quivering Palm deals 400 damage
3. Activate Quivering Palm deals 550 damage
Added duration to Kyber Dart (Tuesday, November 10, 2009)
Edited Planar Jaunt immensely (Tuesday, November 10, 2009)- Request of many
Last edited by Rogna; 11-10-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Why does everyone thing EM is a joke...
Now you know