Apparently, this guy is called "Rocketeer." This is the closest I could find to what I imagine on a quick google search.
- Steampunk theme, not too advanced looking. Just top-of-the-line steampunk tech.
- Typical agent style, sunglasses and a tux or a steampunk spin on that. Try to combine modern-day agents' getup and steampunk style!
- Still retains his goblin-like biology.
- Should have him with some jetpack machinery on his back.
- Could include a utility belt with some gismos and his secondary gun(s) on it.
- The jetpack's leather straps over his shoulders are overlayed with metal so the buttons are easily accessible. Alternatively, there could be a metal strap along his waist where the buttons display horizontally.
- His main gun has tubing to his jetpack machine on his back. This will be explained later.
Magnetic Contraption -> Land Mine
With a press of a button, Agent Repulsor drops a sophisticated-looking land mine from his machine. It blinks a red light and then rapidly flashes and beeps just before detonation.
Opposite Charges -> Grapple Shot
Agent Repulsor takes a secondary gun from his utility belt and fires a grappling hook at his target. It leaves behind a chord that slowly pulls the target closer.
Electric Frenzy -> Fired Up
Using an ability makes his machinery exhaust excess heat into his main gun, making his next attack extra fiery.
Ludicrous Speed -> Ludicrous Speed
Using his jetpack equipped on his back, Agent Repulsor simply flies around ludicrously burning fuel(mana) as he goes.