Thread: MID WARS Tier List!! (updated from Page 6)!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Parasite is very strong in mid wars he can easily get level 6 when everyone else are level 3.
    Also he gets his codex at 7min and its gg.
    He should be at least in good tier.

Account Icon
    I actually don't think WS would be total poop tier. You have to play him and build him differently, but remember that his bear does a ton of damage to the towers and that's how you win. Obviously Ophelia is useless here (maybe shouldn't even be pickable).
    Dream Heroes (Please vote again if you voted during the rollback period):

Quasar: Star-Born Law Man on the Hunt for the Fugitive Known As Andromeda

Can't understand Cthulu beind in Average tier
    AOE stun,tank,AOE damage and AOE slow

Thanks to those not trolling ITT. Tier lists are meade to be changed I hope you guys understand this and im back on my comp now so ill adjust it. In my experience Ive never seen a BH or rev be game changing but obviously others have so ill move them up. Thats how it works.

Flint is still god tier though. In match making I see flints going range first with headshot with no nuke so maby your basing it off those flints.

Good flints max Q>W then E with R when he can. He breaks channeling quite easily within 1-2 seconds normally. If possible he should be saving his nuke to last hit early game how ever its alwasy better to use it early on the target if they have a chance to escape.

Also I dont play MMR im an aussie and get 300-400 ping on USW servers as my aussie net isnt even that good and after 8 years of dota/hon im completely at my wits end when it comes to playing with people who dont speak english, I simply wont do it anymore. Therefore all my 1700-1800 accounts (3) are on psr, not mmr. Not that that is really relevant.

As I said ill update changes now gimme an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Inguisher View Post
    Parasite is very strong in mid wars he can easily get level 6 when everyone else are level 3.
    Also he gets his codex at 7min and its gg.
    He should be at least in good tier.
    Yup i went 46-0 last night using parasite, you farm the one camp get quick levels and gold for mana ring and codex and it becomes gg soon after as you're out leveling most times and sometimes out farming everyone if no one dies.
    aMod or two thread

Quote Originally Posted by uc View Post
    Yup i went 46-0 last night using parasite, you farm the one camp get quick levels and gold for mana ring and codex and it becomes gg soon after as you're out leveling most times and sometimes out farming everyone if no one dies.
    Actually never seen anyone do that but that seems like a really good idea.

Imagine a team with tempest/plauge and parasite you guys would out level the other team super easily.

Lightbulb One very important missing piece

I'm sorry, but I would put Plague rider in either the good, or even the GOD tier. Clearly, he helps with keeping the creeps on their side by denying creeps and keeping the high ground, let alone his ulti bouncing around kills everything.

My first two mid-wars game ever stats:
    PR:9-0-5 (team conceded 15 min, I had a quad kill and hat trick)
    PR:32-3-27 (40 min game, maxed out items)

Account Icon
    Dr and Glad not in the top tiers....
    SUGGESTIONS
    Item- Sol Lantern: www.tinyurl.com/Sollantern
    Skin- Mexican Tundra http://tinyurl.com/MexicanTundraSkin
    Loading Screen- http://tinyurl.com/BetterHoNloadingscreen

Dayman` is 100% correct, Plague Rider is sick in mid wars and should be moved to either good or god!

They are both in Good tier. Which by definition is GOOD. DR is great but falls off late game ALOT when multiple people have hellflower. even a nullstone doesn't counter it as you can just get rid of it with something else. It literally purely because off hell flower that hes not in the top tiers. I could proberbly put him in awesome tier though, ill see what others think.

Also while glad is good being melee is his downfall imo late game. Range can kite him easily and when people start getting heart deamonic his hits do no where near as much. Yes hes a great hero though.

i mean yes ctulu must be **** tier because your just gonna clean up the map with your ult when everyone is lvl 4,no big deal, i suggest trashcan tier for ctulu....
    oh or is this the 1200-1300 mmr hero tier?
    my bad just ignore me dunno what im saying

Account Icon
    mag should be picked every game.

Quote Originally Posted by kingduckling View Post
    i mean yes ctulu must be **** tier because your just gonna clean up the map with your ult when everyone is lvl 4,no big deal, i suggest trashcan tier for ctulu....
    oh or is this the 1200-1300 mmr hero tier?
    my bad just ignore me dunno what im saying
    I'm sorry but if you have something to say about cuth please express it in english.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasherz_ View Post
    DR is great but falls off late game ALOT when multiple people have hellflower. even a nullstone doesn't counter it as you can just get rid of it with something else.
    wow, i don't think you know what you're talking about at all, it's basically the opposite.

Doctor is trashcan tier until he gets his ulti and some farm (people aren't stupid enough to just run into mines unless they're REALLY dumb, and his W is counterproductive in midwars early on because it slows him by 50% and he's REALLY squishy), but by late-game he's basically unstoppable due to fountain regen, especially on the new midwars map. hellflower is not going to stop him when you can't even target him, and he can just backdoor towers constantly til the game ends

but yes, i'd agree he is NOT God tier simply because his first 5 levels are below average at best
    -

DR is probably Awesome tier at best.

Can someone tell me why Tort is God tier? He can push yeah...but is that it?

really love PR, EW, and Parasite for mid wars <3

Why the hell is Flux only average? I was in a game where their cthulu got 7 minute frostfield plate, and their hammerstorm got 8 minute symbol of rage. We were ready to concede, then I got an 11 minute portal key on Flux and their whole team got destroyed every fight from there. Once you get a portal key, I'd say Flux has at least as much impact as a behemoth, if not more. Good teams will spread for behemoth and minimize the damage, but you really can't spread enough to avoid a Flux initiation and still be close enough to support each other.

Dev I agree is probably the single best mid wars hero. Even if you miss every hook, the threat of one is usually enough to keep them on their toes and force them to miss last hits.
    Last edited by Talon`; 05-13-2012 at 03:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadfred View Post
    See the difference between me and you is that I actually have PSR: 1720 in real life.... where it actually matters and means something...
    Good lord, 1720 PSR in REAL LIFE

Pharo is God Tier. I pick him everytime, rite off the bat. Decent, spam-able souls that wind up doing nice damage to farm a ring of sorcery for your team. At 6 he can start fights perfectly and isolate heros with wall of mummies (or even save allies). Tank with nice damage and vision. Dont forget popping enemy teams mana pots

Nobody beats Flint lategame so he should be on top - way too overpowered for this mode.
    Empath's wall is just amazing early game, she's deffo at least average - at least better than most heros in the average tier.
    And last, Flux is just an amazing midwars hero. That ulti is immensly powerful.
    I blow

I dont see why Blitz is at the very bottom. He has a stun, a slow, a huge movement speed buff, and an aoe slow. I have personally played him twice now in this midwars map and one I went 20-4-41 and the other 19-8-27.

Anyone who ventures to far into the middle or goes for rune or anything can be insta slowed and stunned. Makes picking people off easy as heck.

Sure he is pretty shitty late game but come on when in this mid wars map do you ever see games last past 30 mins and people have more then 2 late game items.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast