Thread: King of the Hill Challenge

King of the Hill Challenge

See if you can figure out how to get on top of any fully raised cliff (such as many popular ward spots) using an arbitrary hero, 0 hero abilities, and only your starting 603 gold. Your solution should work before any creeps have spawned on the map.

For example

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I can't imagine how you did that... the best I have is you destroyed the trees and they respawned as the creeps spawned so it forced you up there possibly but that involves getting up there after creeps already spawned. DA FUG
    Quote Originally Posted by NubbyMcNub View Post
    HoN's cliff has no footholds and has people at the top insulting your mum.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaR` View Post
    Im only 1500 cuz i only play with noobteams who feed
    If id have proper teammates id easily be 2000-2100

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnograhpy View Post
    I can't imagine how you did that... the best I have is you destroyed the trees and they respawned as the creeps spawned so it forced you up there possibly but that involves getting up there after creeps already spawned. DA FUG
    Your solution should also work with or without trees on the map. And remember, get on top of any cliff, not just this one.

i think its impossible, but mabye you can do it with bugs

Just get your allies and bump your way on top?

Account Icon
    i know away for a melee hero the enemy puts down a ward u counter it so u walk up hill to kill it

Upgrade courier, buy item, use flying courier to drop item on top of cliff, try to pick-up item, profit
    Last edited by elf_01; 05-06-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elf_01 View Post
    Upgrade courier, buy item, use flying courier to drop item on top of cliff, try to pick-up item, profit
    Essentially this. The game may not want to let you easily walk up but with repeated commands it will allow you up.

Additionally, you can put the flying courier atop any cliff and tell your hero to deliver the item to the hero. Quickly cancelling this order by pressing hold will allow you to progress directly up any of these cliffs.

Useful? I haven't seen any particular use of this putting one team in any sort of advantageous position. I was just playing around with the mechanics and was curious if others knew.