Toggle Snow

Thread: Swindle appreciation thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Alot of credit to Swindle for housting all inhouses and breathing life into the scene as a whole. Awesome casting, feels relaxed, not afraid to speak his mind and, best of all, the depth insight is great to listen to. Ive learned alot fomr watching Swindle cast.

ps: Respect to Phil "the_thrill" for making a official shoutout in the HoNclient about swindle streaming TdM vs Fnatic. Just awesome.

pls sgty kick swindle so he can full time cast
    also swindle best music taste ez

All thing we lack is more NA teams :P

Make it happen Swindle!

Just to reiterate how cool Melonzz is, before I knew anyone in the HoN scene Melonzz randomly encountered me in an 1800+ PSR match before TMM existed and saw I was a decent player and invited me to come play in houses. This is an act that you will NEVER EVER see high tier HoN players make, he vouched me into the 1800+ CHAMPS game or whatever and got me started into the scene. I always see people bashing him because yes he isn't scared to say whats on his mind, but when it comes down to it he is a really chill dude.

Quote Originally Posted by baller View Post
    pls sgty kick swindle so he can full time cast
    also swindle best music taste ez
    You mean swindle that thought of everything and wanted to try everything when he sees something in a cast he does? KK. He might be better than breaky, but only slightly, he's still a crappy caster :| just that theres barely any casters or decent alternatives(Except ZyoriTV)
    TKO #1 player!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by shamsz View Post
    Just to reiterate how cool Melonzz is, before I knew anyone in the HoN scene Melonzz randomly encountered me in an 1800+ PSR match before TMM existed and saw I was a decent player and invited me to come play in houses. This is an act that you will NEVER EVER see high tier HoN players make, he vouched me into the 1800+ CHAMPS game or whatever and got me started into the scene. I always see people bashing him because yes he isn't scared to say whats on his mind, but when it comes down to it he is a really chill dude.
    The reason people hate(d?) swindle isn't because he isn't chill personally, it's because he apparently has the urge to every few weeks do or say something incredibly arrogant, stupid or condescending. Everyone seems to like him now though.

people just misunderstand his sarcasm for arrogance, or misinterpret his jokes for cockiness. he can be bit of a dick but i enjoy his humour.

His arrogance and dick-like-personality are the only reason I watch him. It's very fun and entertaining. Not hating him, more like liking him and sharing same thoughts, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12