Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Alt Avatar Contest: Balphagore!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Please make the alt avatar a really chubby kid. That is all.

Fat-Italian Pizza Chef Balphagore!!!

"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie.. BALPHAGORE"

Something I suggested a while ago, here is the original thread http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...hef-Balphagore

Visuals:
    He would look like a stereotypical fat Italian chef (google image search it) with a really big and awesome mustache.

Abilities:
    Regurgitate would almost stay the same, except maybe it would look more like pizza sauce and he would clearly be puking on you. I do not imagine Demonic Pathogen changing much visually, maybe incorporate cheese-like visuals. Corpse conversion would only show visual differences in the minions. Minions would be changed into fat Italian sausages. Lastly, Hell on Newerth would simply be reanimated to be a giant pizza that spawns and grows. the more charges, the more toppings there are on the pizza, or simply, the more Italian sausages there are to attack and explode.

-Other Suggestions:
    Suggested by Frostgore, perhaps instead of a pizza, have him spill pizza sauce everywhere, more charges implying spicier sauce.

Audio:
    He would being singing/talking in Italian, pretty simple. Maybe somehow incorporate someone sounding like Dean Martin saying "Balphagore" as he uses Regurgitate or Hell on Newerth. His simple demonic laughs would be replaced by Italian rambles.

-Other Suggestions:
    Part of Frostgore's suggestion for Hell on Newerth, the sound would be Balphagore yelling "SAUCE ON NEWERTH!"

Here is Dean Martin's song for those who are unaware of it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69O4PXzAQ5Y

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    commander of death balphagore give him a dark human look , skinnier and a little like zoro
    Q change it to green/black poison coming out of his mouth
    W same thing
    E he lifts up his arm in the air and 5 rats or somethingspawn
    R same thing just change it to black/ darker red and change the minions to rats or something

really nice balphagoreess

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

I do not see that Balphagore ALT in the store. Was it an ALT on a specific offer like Emerald Warden? Or am I missing a huge chunk of HoN's progress as I was away with Dota 2?
    How to have a dust-less cabinet? : http://goo.gl/zl7kz
    My steam workshop submissions: http://goo.gl/bu5lP

Top Chef Blaphagore

Totally "inspired" in the Top Chefs, one of my favorit shows. A well dressed Chef, Hat'n'all. Voices always mad and sending everyone out fo the cousine. ALES COUSINE!!!!

Q - Sprays Chantilly on the enemies slowing them down and damaging them (since the chantilly is cold). And that teach us that desert is always best served cold... or it is vengance... meh...

W - Scream madly at the contester until his ears hurt, making him angry to his friends, and tought, making them mad and with hurted ears also.

E - Scavenge the corpses to get more... let say... "ingredients" for cooking... eheheheh, sometimes you just dont want to see the chef cooking... When used, spawn little Bellboys and waiters to help the chef!

R - And of course, Main Course, where in the AOE of the ult, the Heroes affected get "served" by waiters food, making them unable to move, after all, its not good for health to walk while you eat.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathCult View Post

I do not see that Balphagore ALT in the store. Was it an ALT on a specific offer like Emerald Warden? Or am I missing a huge chunk of HoN's progress as I was away with Dota 2?
    You will see that ugly alt in store next week. Be patient

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguardian View Post

T
    [not my art]

Holy Seraphim Servant Balphagore

-Regurgitate becomes: Holy Expulsion
    -Ray of light shoots out in a cone from Seraphim
    -Shouts "Bathe in holy light!"

-Demonic Pathogen becomes: Silent Virtue
    -A Halo flies to the top of the head of the first person cast on, and then to the subsequent targets after the effect wears off.
    -Shouts "Silence is Golden"

-Corpse Conversion becomes : Mass Resurrect
    -picks up corpses like balphagore
    -Summons miniature cherubs to attack the enemy
    -Shouts "Rise, fallen warriors!"

Ultimate skill Hell on Newerth becomes: Heaven on Newerth!
    -Shouts "Heaven on Newerth!"
    -Holy white light with angelic harp music plays
    -Angels attack instead of Volatile minions

Misc dialogue: "My lord commands it!"
    "Light is Right!"
    "May the holy cross be my light!"
    "The Power of Newerth Compells you!"
    "Begone!"
    I like this. I like this a lot.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Well since he says "crab-attack" why not make him into a big crab!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    just please dont make him something what looks like a fat meatball demon :/ choose something different then his actual model :/

I know it's no the time but how about a Santa Claus Balphagore.

1) Regurgitate candies and gifts
    2) ??? christmass lights on the enemies
    3) Elfs as minions
    4) His gift bag explodes
    gg

Sexy Balphagore.

Account Icon
    My idea is a 2 legged demonic crocodile that can spew magma and small reptilian imps from its stomach. It has many horns and can bite with its mouth and mangle its foes with its claws. It has a large stomach similar to Balphagore. It walks in a sort of waddle motion with its head forward, searching for its next meal. It often opens its maw and snaps it shut when it's idling.
    It's voice is very reptilian, very similar to myrmidon, but it also with growls,roars, and groans about its endless hunger.
    This is the Balphadile.

This demonic reptile crept out of one of the most volatile pits of hell and found its way to Newerth from the smell of chaos and corpses that . It is born of pure fire and brimstone and is hungry for flesh. It's insatiable hunger can not be calmed. It spews charred bone and magma from its gullet, burning the flesh of its enemies, making it all the more hungry.

Regurgitate:The Balphadile spews magma and charred bone from its last meal.
    Very similar, but with black bones and soot added to it.

Demonic Pathogen:The Balphadile infects its foes with a virus that festers in its gut, preventing them from casting spells as it spreads.
    Could use the same animation.

Corpse Conversion: The Balphadile spews out small reptilian imps that survive within it, as it eats more imps will emerge from within it.
    These are small quadrupedal crocodiles. The are set aflame and have soot in many places on their scales.(From swimming in magma within the Balphadile)

Hell on Newerth: The Balphadile is extremely volatile and its volatility increases as enemies cast spells near it. After enough power has built up, the Balphadile can release a huge explosion of fire, magma and smoke, devastating all around it.

Quotes:

Mmm, I smell Flesh
    Let's get cooking
    Crocadoka!(I think that's what Balphagore says)
    I'm Starving!
    *Stomach Growls* "So Famished!"
    *Burp* Mmm, that Scout was tasty
    What Devourer only tastes, I swallow whole. eheheh

Regurgitate: "BLEH!"
    Demonic Pathogen: "INCINERATE!"
    Corpse Conversion: "Come on out!"
    Hell on Newerth: "RAHH, FEEL MY WRATH!"
    Last edited by Crunchos; 05-04-2012 at 05:51 PM.

it can be a fat mummy
    q: sprayin bugs
    w: color n effect seem like poison
    e: little mummies
    r: a big explosion more like sandstorm

Bomberbalpha :-D
    Spawns small bombs that wanders around lighted op!
    Shoots the silence some kinda firey thing :-)
    And ofcourse ultimate gigantic bomb show!!

I really like the tea pot idea mentioned on the first page like in beauty and the beast

That Holy Balphagore Seraphim thingy is a genius idea, won't bother thinking of one myself after reading that.

KT

[not my art] Holy Seraphim Servant Balphagore -Regurgitate becomes: Holy Expulsion -Ray of light shoots out in a cone from Seraphim -Shouts "Bathe in holy light!" -Demonic Pathogen becomes: Silent Virtue -A Halo flies to the top of the head of the first person cast on, and then to the subsequent targets after the effect wears off. -Shouts "Silence is Golden" -Corpse Conversion becomes : Mass Resurrect -picks up corpses like balphagore -Summons miniature cherubs to attack the enemy -Shouts "Rise, fallen warriors!" Ultimate skill Hell on Newerth becomes: Heaven on Newerth! -Shouts "Heaven on Newerth!" -Holy white light with angelic harp music plays -Angels attack instead of Volatile minions Misc dialogue: "My lord commands it!" "Light is Right!" "May the holy cross be my light!" "The Power of Newerth Compells you!" "Begone!"
    I want this one so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattc0m View Post
    Sexy Balphagore.
    We're talking about a new model not the existing one.

Thumbs up Sooo much it!

[not my art]

Holy Seraphim Servant Balphagore

-Regurgitate becomes: Holy Expulsion
    -Ray of light shoots out in a cone from Seraphim
    -Shouts "Bathe in holy light!"

-Demonic Pathogen becomes: Silent Virtue
    -A Halo flies to the top of the head of the first person cast on, and then to the subsequent targets after the effect wears off.
    -Shouts "Silence is Golden"

-Corpse Conversion becomes : Mass Resurrect
    -picks up corpses like balphagore
    -Summons miniature cherubs to attack the enemy
    -Shouts "Rise, fallen warriors!"

Ultimate skill Hell on Newerth becomes: Heaven on Newerth!
    -Shouts "Heaven on Newerth!"
    -Holy white light with angelic harp music plays
    -Angels attack instead of Volatile minions

Misc dialogue: "My lord commands it!"
    "Light is Right!"
    "May the holy cross be my light!"
    "The Power of Newerth Compells you!"
    "Begone!"
    Please make it this one! It will be legendary!