Thread: Looking for pre made group of guys who are pros to join.

Looking for pre made group of guys who are pros to join.

Hello,

I'm not to good at this as I've never looked for a group of guys who simply know how to play. Here is the deal i'm a very good player. I can play anything. My stats are deceiving I play with a lot of real life baddies who are learning and simply just are not good. They are getting there slowly. You can look at my on paper stats I think I have like a 1.15 KDR and a 2.85K+AD:R. Idk the other stats prob like 260 gpm a game. It doesn't matter they are not accurate to my play. If anyone wants to add me to their clan or test me out in some games I would love to do so.

I also figured I would gather a list of my strongest heroes since honestly that does matter.

I'm really good with the following:

Jeri
    Chipper
    Pyro
    Glad
    Chronos
    Vindi

Thats just a quick list off the top of my head.

Please respond to this if you have any interest or private message me if you prefer

So i just read the sticky in the thread and I FAIL!

I forgot key information.

I have played dota since god I dont know when it was many many years ago. Fact of the matter is i've been playing this game for at least 8 years.

I'm 20 years old and im located in EST (eastern time)

Also it asks for competitive gaming experience.. I guess i can include my MMO experiences ive played WOW for 6 years and raided hardcore end game content in content and cleared everything besides the recent deathwing, because I quit...

I'm def looking for a high skill level clan!

I know this game like the back of my hand!

I feel rather insulted by the views and not even 1 reply... :/

You're ridiculous and bad, that's why.
    I am a beast.