Thread: Infraction point

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Infraction point

So last monday and tuesday i reported 2 players form different matches.This monday and tuesday i received 2 mails "We regret to inform you that we were not able to review ticket blabla, in which you are reporting 'blabla' for actions in match blabla, in a timely manner, and have thus refunded your coin deposit.".

Today i receive a mail for one of the two saying

"A GM has ruled your report to be insufficient or of poor quality and you have received 1 infraction point for the Report-A-Player system; this can be caused by not giving the appropriate details or not providing us a valid timeframe in which offense occurred.

Due to the incorrect report filed your deposit of 25 silver coins will not be refunded. If you receive two Report-A-Player infraction points in a row over the course of three months, you will be unable to submit tickets for the RAP system for three months from the date of your first unsuccessful ticket in the series. Please note that every time you submit a ticket that is successful, your infraction count resets. Report-A-Player Infraction points do not affect your ability to play Heroes Of Newerth, only your ability to submit Report-A-Player tickets."

So
    1.) if i got back my 25 silvers how come i receive a mail that says me i will not get my silver coins??
    2.)How come i receive an infraction point for a ticket that wasn't reviewed in a week(timely manner)?
    3.)can I receive a pm with that ticket that i wrote? I doubt it was insufficient or of poor quality since i wrote tons of timestamps.
    Last edited by Clytemnestra; 05-03-2012 at 02:51 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    One was being reviewed, when the other wasn't.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Hello Clytemnestra,

Both tickets took longer than one week to process. As indicated in the emails, you received your deposit back for both (50 silver). A few days after that message, one of the two tickets was reviewed (and marked innocent). The automatic email response is the same whether it was done within a few hours or few weeks.

Even though it said you will not be refunded, it is a moot point because you were already refunded. 25 coins will not be re-deducted from your account.

Your second ticket is still open.

Regards,
    MacroHard
    When I was younger I had an imaginary friend.
    Now, with internet gaming, I have hundreds of imaginary friends.

-American proverb

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    ok 2 more questions
    1.but did i still received an infraction point?if the answer is No! on the other ticket i get banned from rap?
    2.can I receive a pm with that ticket that i wrote?if that is possible and you want.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    1) Yes, you still receive an infraction point for innocent tickets even if it is several weeks delayed.
    2) I sent you summaries of your tickets.
    When I was younger I had an imaginary friend.
    Now, with internet gaming, I have hundreds of imaginary friends.

-American proverb

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    thank you.
    one more thing and i think you can close the topic.since i still believe the player was guilty,who or where can i ask to watch again the ticket?? Maybe the gm who watched it didn't watch all the timestamps or something.

ok so it says here http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...sked-Questions

Q: My ticket came back innocent, but I am certain the player was guilty. What do I do?
    Your description may not have been detailed enough and/or your time stamp was so far off that the GM that reviewed the ticket was not able to pinpoint the offense. Send a PM to one of the SGMs. Provide the account name you submitted it from, the account name of the person you reported, and a new detailed description of the offense. An SGM will review the case and reverse the decision if necessary.

since you are one of the sgms can you watch that match?or how does this works?

Last edited by Clytemnestra; 05-04-2012 at 03:06 PM.