Thread: Carry pyro.

Carry pyro.

anyone know that usual carry/troll pyro build that's really consistent. usually consist of a shroud and savage mace and is hella heavy dps late game.

Since he already has his attack speed steroid it's logical you'd want to focus on raw damage. Shroud and Shieldbreaker are probably the best best for mid game+. If it gets late make a Kuldra and Savage and gg?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    If you want a troll build get shieldbreaker & sols into genjuro and wingbow. Make daemonic later and rifts + boots of choice .done

Otherwise a more logical build consists of items like bkb, hellflower, sheepstick, fws and luxury of your choice like daemonic or rifts.
    Quote Originally Posted by NubbyMcNub View Post
    HoN's cliff has no footholds and has people at the top insulting your mum.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaR` View Post
    Im only 1500 cuz i only play with noobteams who feed
    If id have proper teammates id easily be 2000-2100

**** that, be a mobile mother ****er

pk, post haste, firebrand, invulnerable, genjuro, and refresher for double PK

winning is over rated.

Not done it myself but seen a dude go PK, posthaste, kuldra, nullstone, savage and riftshards.....and it worked really well..however I really can't imagine carrying with pyro

Core items: Steam Boots/PK/ Null or SH
    Carry Items any of these: FWS, SheepStick/HellFlower,Savage,Rift,Harkons

Depends on the game but please no shroud builds unless the other team is complete trash you get hardly no stats from it and will most likely fail.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I would say please don't concentrate on carry items from the start. Pyro has a lot of early/mid game power as well!
    I think the best way to play him is to snowball off kills and flashfarm mid game.

For items, as mentioned in the post above, get pk, steamboots, and nullstone (and sometimes maybe build a power supply if it comes handy)
    After the core items, to go carry just build hellflower and fws.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Theres 2 ways to carry with pyro. Autoattack build or nuker for autoattack build get something like genjuro, daemonic, shieldbreaker, steams, savage and rifts. For the nuker build ghosts, pk/tablet or both, nullstone, hex, hf, harkons, shivas etc... Just dont get fws its pretty trash.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Core: TP boots/ PK/ Ring of Sorcery

Lategame: Nullstone/ Kuldra's

Luxury: Hellflower/ Savage Mace or Riff Shards

Carrying with Pyro is not "trolling" it's a very real and very effective end-state to picking the hero. If you're playing him as a support or even as a semi-support, you're greatly underestimating how strong this hero is.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodTzimisce View Post
    Well I was and two friends on MM and other aviation 3 friends on the other team ... he guesses all cartoons of the rampage and still warns his team who the hell in charge, and when you buy in the blink he uses PK fog giving stun allyados mine
    www.itsgosu.com

My Hero Guides

hellflower + null will do the job too.