Thread: [EU] Team Gr0wl(not the final name:) new Competitive Team

Exclamation [EU] Team Gr0wl(not the final name:) new Competitive Team

Greetings!

As you can see, I will be forming a new Team!

So I should probably start with a few words about me:
    My Name is DeathGr0wl, I am 18 years old and live in Germany
    - Warcraft 3/DotA-Veteran. I was able to make a lot of competitive experience in HoN, played in teams such as CraG and Aer0/You Should Ran
    - Passionate player, funny person, lots of freetime for HoN

The Project:

I want to build up a strong, solid and consistent Line-Up that will be able to compete with the very best out there.
    There will be many, many scrims, tournaments and Inhouses. But also Practice and Analyzing time.
    Also I want to reach a higher level of coordination and understanding with our Line-up, improving as individuals and as a group.
    And of course, the most important thing is having fun. Expect a nonchalant and friendly atmosphere (but don'tchu f*ck with the team, that ain't no cool ).

What is this Gr0wldude looking for?
    I tell you;

• Activity|Be available at Rush hours and every time we need you. If more, then better
    • Being at least as dedicated as me
    • Learn from mistakes, hell, learn from anything. Never stop learning. Please handle criticism correctly. Also be able to give productive feedback. Discuss. Say what you think
    • Talent, Skill, Intelligence, Focus and Responsibility

UPDATE!}==> Tryouts still going on; Conditions changed <=={UPDATE!

If you want to tryout, here are some basic requirements;
    Usage of Teamspeak3/Skype, a MUST HAVE
    Be at least 16 years old (exceptions can probably be made, but you really have to convince me)
    Competitive experience

I'm still looking for;
    -PRO-JUNGLER/MULTI-UNIT-MASTERY-GUY-
    -PRO-HARD-SUPPORT-ALL-THE-TIME-PLAYER-

So finally, If you are interested, make sure you read the thread carefully.
    If you think you got what it takes, feel free to add me Ingame, or add me in Skype: 'DotA-gott'
    Also remember, this will be a completely fresh scratch-off team, so it's least likely gonna be a 'vertical take-off aircraft' [but who knows]
    Here stood; "Tell me something about yourself..". This doesn't mean I am interested in your favourite food :-P

So Far.
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
    DeathGr0wl!

Last edited by DeathGr0wl; 05-07-2012 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Update

Oh yea, you can of course also post in this thread : p

Bump for this funny guy!

Hello I am from Serbia 24 years old,playing the role of hard suport, I play HoN long time same as dota and dota 2 but most of time hon .... I got almost 5k games played and a lot of experience, Im currently sbt (super beta tester) .... Only problem is that I currently have 1750mmr but you said there will be exception: D .... I look forward to tryout and I hope that i will convince you with my performance and not words.Se you soon
    Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!

I would like to try out as well, even though I am at 1770 at the moment, but hard to go up on solo que. And you already threw some hate on me there at my post! So I guess we are even if you give me a shot

Account Icon
    gtfo

Yo guys. You still got a few days to reach the 1800 x). And give me a very good reason to make that "exception" otherwise I'd have to tryout every little 1700 boy out there : p.
    Thanks for the interest tho. Bump and GL

Account Icon
    Stronk thread to stronk
    I SAID GOOD DAY SIR !

% deathgr0wl

+1 for sr avatar

Another F*ckn Bump is there no Awesome dudes out there? x)

Game Master Account Icon
    Would love to tryout with you. When i say im dedicated, i mean it. I have been looking for a serious clan in some time now. But i would love to try out with you!
    And the wood role your were looking for, im that guy

Hi there!

I wanna join team! I got loads of comp experience. Ive played in many top tier teams such as fnatic msi, tdm, sk, drdz, sgty, fray, mym, eg etc etc. I`ve won many many tournaments and stuff. Interested? What can u offer me?