Thread: Woman kills man by squeezing his testicles over parking dispute

Hybrid View

Woman kills man by squeezing his testicles over parking dispute

A female scooter rider killed a man by squeezing his testicles over a parking dispute, in Haikou City, Hainan Province, China. The 41 years old woman rode her scooter to an elementary school in Meilan District, to pick up her child. When she tried to park her scooter in front of a shop, she was rejected by the 42-year-old male shop owner. The two parties soon fell into a quarrel, and then the physical confrontation began. The furious woman called up her husband and brother to come help her, which resulted in a fight. During the fight, the middle aged woman managed to grab the man’s testicles, and squeezed them till he finally collapsed on the ground. The man was immediately rushed to the hospital, but unfortunately died.

http://chinanews24.net/2012/04/woman...arking-dispute

Sooooo... It seems you can die from getting your balls squeezed, so you, us guys, always protect where-the-sun-don't-shine, and respect it. Pity evolution has not transformed us further; rather have it internal.

Meh.

Ill make sure to tell this to the next person who gives me a balltap.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSaber View Post
    Ill make sure to tell this to the next person who gives me a balltap.
    Where i live, people say sack tap.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    It says she called for help and then they started to fight. Obviously the guy didn't die just from having his balls squeezed. What a dumb article :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhune View Post
    It says she called for help and then they started to fight. Obviously the guy didn't die just from having his balls squeezed. What a dumb article :/.
    http://m.gizmodo.com/5905682/can-you...es-hard-enough

Today it was reported that a woman killed a man by squeezing his testicles. My immediate question was: can you die if someone squeezes your testicles hard enough? I asked Dr. Irwin Goldstein, urologist and San Diego Sexual Medicine's director. Here's the answer:

Yes, the testicles are exquisitely sensitive to touch and there is a huge release of adrenalin when there is excessive force applied to these organs.

Testicular pain is referred to the lower abdomen, mesenteric plexus, and causes men to stop abruptly what they are doing, lie on the ground, close their eyes and bend their knees.

A heart attack could certainly result from severe testicular pain from squeezing.

So there you have it. Maybe the man in China didn't die specifically from the testicle squeezingówe don't have access to his autopsy reportóbut yes, apparently any man can die from a heart attack caused by severe testicular pain.

Sharp as always, Lhune

Quote Originally Posted by Lhune View Post
    Typical woman trying to undermine mans search for equality =P

Awesome Sig made by Lhune The Incredible.

Project Zomboid An amazing indie survival zombie game
    Suggestion - Spaghetti + Meatball Bramble

A female scooter rider killed a man over a parking dispute. 41 years old woman rode her scooter tried to park her scooter in front of a shop, she was rejected by the 42-year-old male shop owner. During the fight, the middle aged woman managed to grab the man’s testicles. Simplified version that makes the story sound right. I hope she goes to jail for a long time.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Suprisingly this is a bit too obscene for the forums.

Locked.

Support Volunteers are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please consult the wiki for more information on how to submit a ticket for technical support.

-----------------------------

For live support please visit irc.s2games.com #techsupport or feel free to message me