Thread: No warning about leaving games....

Account Icon

No warning about leaving games....

So I've "left" 4 out of 37 games....with 2 being due to repeated disconnects....and apparently I'm no longer able to use matchmaking, until I play another ***43 games?***

I don't understand...that's more than the total number of HON games I've ever played in my life.

Now I'm forced to simply play public games? Right now there are 75,000 players online, and LITERALLY 15 public games running.

Account Icon
    I'll even admit that the 2 games I flat out left, both had an enemy player with a 10:1 KDA or better....and in the first game I admittedly left, said player was 19/1/3.

My team refused to concede (countless times) to a 19/1 player who was killing our team 1v5, so I left.

solution: don't leave
    solution 2: as you are new and probably f2p, just create a new f2p account?

Quote Originally Posted by TurdSndwhich View Post
    I'll even admit that the 2 games I flat out left, both had an enemy player with a 10:1 KDA or better....and in the first game I admittedly left, said player was 19/1/3.

My team refused to concede (countless times) to a 19/1 player who was killing our team 1v5, so I left.

You just admitted everything I need to know.

Not to be hateful, but dont leave baddie.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Pretty much anyone that has friends and wants a DotA 2 key has one. They're so easy to get. People still play HoN regardless. <.<

There's notices in the game itself that state leaving games can hinder your playing access. o.O

Edit: Plus I play both games and don't find the community on either game to be so different. Speaking of "champs," I found the LoL community the worst of all three. People who complain about everything with even more dramatics than here on HoN or on the DotA 2 feedback forums, especially "how come I have to pay for all these skins??? y so expensive???". :P
    Last edited by Katieeee; 04-30-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

|Training Grounds Moderator | Support (1st/2nd)/Suicide Ringer For 1700-1800+ Scrims | Cupcake Baker ☆彡

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    The accepted leaver rate is public information available to everyone. A 5% disconnect rate is quite generous (1 in 20 games), and this should be more than enough to include internet connectivity issues and still have room to occasionally leave willingly. Being flagged as a "leaver" simply indicates that this player has a high risk of not completing the match, and 4 of 37 matches certainly falls under this high risk category. This system is in place because it is unfair to subject the other 9 randomly matched players to such a risk. As it is there are many complaints from non-leavers that the 5% rate is far too high.
    When I was younger I had an imaginary friend.
    Now, with internet gaming, I have hundreds of imaginary friends.

-American proverb