Thread: How I learned to carry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pretty much all you need to know (Even if your team is trash):
    Duo queue with your friend
    Pick carries/semi carries/mid

Last edited by FabricateD; 04-30-2012 at 11:51 PM.
    “Try to imagine a life without timekeeping. You probably can’t. You know the month, the year, the day of the week. There is a clock on your wall or the dashboard of your car. You have a schedule, a calendar, a time for dinner or a movie. Yet all around you, timekeeping is ignored. Birds are not late. A dog does not check its watch. Deer do not fret over passing birthdays. an alone measures time. Man alone chimes the hour. And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures. A fear of time running out.”

It always humors me when people play casual and think its harder than normal or even remotely near normal in terms of skill level.

you will not believe my stats before. I love SW hence i have 2700 games and 50% were played with SW.

My KDR is so low that time on MMR .72 to be exact. But I worked hard to become a semi carry and FADE showed me the way.

I like Empath as well and now I'm playing gauntlet and Pebbles most of the time.

Been a member since May 2010.

I want to vomit.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Just learn how to last hit in any circumstance. Imo carrying means else than farming 30mins and auto attacking everyone, go mid stomp it and win the game alone, thats carrying.