Thread: Leaving terrible games or "Mercy Concede"

Leaving terrible games or "Mercy Concede"

There has been so many games where my team has fed early, or just bad players on my side who refuse to concede just to waste everybody's time. I have had games go extra 30 minutes and i dont wanna up my leaver % by leaving, but theres no point in going on, its just going to ruin everybodys stats.

Something needs to change with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghrimm View Post
    There has been so many games where my team has fed early, or just bad players on my side who refuse to concede just to waste everybody's time. I have had games go extra 30 minutes and i dont wanna up my leaver % by leaving, but theres no point in going on, its just going to ruin everybodys stats.

Something needs to change with this.
    ^^^^ THIS EXACTLY GENIUS... ^^^^^

IM like... fukn 7-2 as magmus in a game with all the team 3-8, 2-5 etc...

Its clear im the only one doign anything and im brown...
    Opisitions "blue" Nomad is 9-0 and maxed sb... the only reason we have kill is that i pk in with my ulti and end maybe 1-2 people...
    we are genocided but the team cannot cc because Teal thinks he can win as myrmidon 3-8... WTF? Oppisition will not kick because they like the feeding (Free Kdr)
    ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz FIX THIS **** ZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZ

HAPPENING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO OFTEN, this is jus one example...

1. Get over your stats
    2. Suggestions need a poll, to which I would vote no
    3. Any mechanic to enable a free leave or "mercy concede" would be vulnerable to abuse eg lose early bloodlust, crybaby dives towers x times to enable mercy concede. Game ruined.
    ---There are tanks in HoN | BDing is legit | LoL has overtaken WoW as most played game ---
    --> Your argument is invalid <--

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    "something needs the be changed"
    well it helps to write what it is

There is also a change to concede up in GD

Sig Made by Lhune (#1)
    CAI Made by Viole (<3)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeityLink View Post
    TACretAw you inspire great hope for humanity in me XD