Thread: What percentage of the population plays CM?

What percentage of the population plays CM?

Even when the people online is over 70K, it takes me like ~10 minutes to join a normal game. While if I try to play Casual mode, I find a game in less than 30 seconds.

I need a maximum of 40seconds to find a match, even though the only game mode i've selected is SD

According to a Staff member they said -almost- half of their population plays CM. You can find the post in the one thread in GD asking for casual mode changes.

My casual mode queue is usually 3 mins and my normal is usually a minute, both AP.

^ 40%

I think S2 said its just over 40% of all of their games are CM, and its raising on a regular basis. I used to only play normal mode, then I got into all middle, which led me to causal mode. I put a lot of time into casual, made it to the 1700s finally, but got tired of people down grading me because of my normal mode stats.

So recently I started playing Normal Mode again, and I have to be honest, its a lot easier then casual mode lol. I am having little to no problem winning most of my games, in normal you dont have to worry about runaway carries. Also to be honest I feel like you only have to keep one hero down in normal, where as you have to keep an entire team down in casual, not to mention casual mode is a constant slug fest, so a players skill really comes in to play a lot more, their skill and knowledge of every hero and every possibility that might happen in a team fight.

Normal mode is a lot of farming, and occasional team fights or ganks. So like I said.. NM is hella easy compared to casual.

orbitalx, there are two ways to get higher than your opponent:
    (1) Pull your enemies down.
    (2) Push yourself up.

It appears you wish to rely on the first approach in order to win your casual games, which can be a lot harder than the latter option.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I believe the actual statistic is around 40%, but I personally switch back and forth frequently, so I would say that the reason different people on this thread is that people change their minds all the time. But that's just me.

Account Icon
    the players online figure is actually a total figure of all 3 HoN's because it includes Garena HoN aswell, which now has more players than normal hon
    Please visit my thread if your tired of not having any pants http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=401955