- Judgement Cut Instead of attack damage as Magic Damage now deals 40/60/80/100 Magic Damage. * It will triggers a 0 Damage attack on enemies thus, combative modifiers (like Savage Mace, Charged Hammer, Nullfire Blade...) can still proc, but damage based modifiers won't (Riftshards, Runed Axe, lifedrain...). * Also while under Summoned Sword State, Judgement Cut will deal extra damage based on your current attack damage, according to level of Summoned sword. * Yamato will also boost damage of judgement cut.
- Summoned Swords renamed Summoned Sword. - Summoned Sword Bonus damage rescaled from 15/30/45/60 to 45/50/55/60.
- Devil Trigger reworked and renamed Warfeeder. - Warfeeder (Toggle ability) While some can claim to feed off war itself, only Slaybre can truly accomplish such a feat. When activated, Slaybre will lose 2% of his maximum health every second, but will receive 9/18/27/36% lifesteal and spell vamp, as well as healing for 1/1.5/2/2.5% of his maximum life whenever an enemy makes an autoattack against him. Attacks from non-heroes will not heal Slaybre more than once every 0.6 seconds. Cooldown: 8 * The base life loss from this spell is non-lethal. * The creep-triggered cooldown is to prevent Slaybre from becoming effectively invulnerable by running into a mass of creeps. * The cooldown only begins after the spell is deactivated.
- Yamato Duration of State from 12 to 15. - Yamato Cooldown from 110/100/90 to 80/70/60. * Yamato Sub-skill Trick activation manacost from 30 to 0.
* Yamato Now reveals and discovers enemy attacked with Yamato.