There's a lot of information about the map that needs to be written down. For now, I've created a quick start guide that should get new players up and playing. Former WC3 players should have no trouble playing it, other than getting used to the HoN interface.
Known Issues - v0.51
- If you crash a lot in normal HoN, chances are you may crash as well when playing this map. Try playing in OpenGL mode to help mitigate this (but see next point).
- OpenGL mode currently has a giant black square plastered in the middle map. See the picture below for an example of what it looks like.
Version 0.51 (7/5/2012) - Download
The "Where Have You Been?" Release
== Towers ==
- Arrow / Cannon Towers
* Now return 100% of mana cost when sold regardless of game mode
- Periodic Tower
* Will now properly use an Essence charge when built
- Electricity Tower
* Conjure Lightning can now hit 4 total targets, up from 3
- Flesh Golem Tower
* Properly despawns Flesh Golem when upgraded or sold
- Trickery Tower
* Will no longer clone pet units
- Windstorm Tower
* Properly despawns Tornado when upgraded or sold
Quick Start Guide
Last edited by Crae; 07-05-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Installing the Map
Starting the Game
Last edited by Crae; 04-26-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Q. Why does it seem like the Essences or other creeps are invulnerable? Why does creep health sometimes refill after the bar goes down to 0?
The UI can only display a maximum health of 32767. Any number above this will cause the health bar to overflow and not show damage being done to it until it is below 32767. This causes some graphical glitches, like having the bar extended beyond its borders or the bar refilling after it is empty. This is exasperated by the large base health of the Essences.
Last edited by Crae; 04-27-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Can't wait for this. I loved Element TD in WC3. This will be great.
This is amazing. Can't wait for this, I'm in awe at how beautiful it looks.
Last edited by Danvari; 07-26-2012 at 06:20 AM.
for some reason I find it quite hilarious to see attack with his ulti.
THE Official HoN wiki (last update patch 2.6.27)
==[英雄繁體中文資料庫](BY DRACONID) ==
==Alt Avatar Lores Theory Crafting==
My favourite WC3 custom map.
S2 Support Helpdesk | Signature by Lhune!
Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.
Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!
loved this game on WC3. looks just as epic on HoN!!@#$ win win win
This is gonna be so awesome.. been looking forward to some td maps for ages.