Exciting News guys!
Next week there will be a Video/Audio interview with XanderK our passionate Community Manager from S2 Games.
The Interview will be uploaded as a VoD directly after it is done.
Whats so cool about that Raawrr?
Well let me tell you!
You are able to ask your own questions for Xanderk! It is very simple to do.
1) Reply to this thread with your questions and your Youtube account name!
2) Be a subscriber to www.youtube.com/raawrrish the Interview will be aired there and you will be notified as soon as that happens (next week sometime)
Thats all you have to do! If this is something the community likes, we will probably have more of these Interviews, maybe we just have to twitterbomb Diva and make him stand his ground against your questions!
If you have any further questions or concerns just let me know in this thread!
Shoutout to our awesome Community Manager for beeing awesome and connecting with us!
1. Where do you see HoN same time next year?
2. Will you continue releasing heroes every 2 weeks? *might be too extreme*
3. What is the main reason for custom maps not being included in the game yet?
4. Can you tell us anything about the HoNiversary celebrations?
5. Which is your favourite hero and why?
6. Who is the nicest competitive player he ever met?
1. Did S2 sold the rights of HoN to Axeso5?
2. Have you seen/researched about how Axeso5 manages their games? Opinions?
3. Why is region lock a good thing?
1. Why is a new hero coming every 2 weeks? Dont you think that working on gameplay/balance is more important?
2. 10$ for ONE alt avatar is expensive. Are you ever planning to lower your prices?
3. What's your opinion about the competitive scene worldwide?
my youtube acc is CloseUrEyesNListen
Last edited by BossKoala; 04-23-2012 at 01:09 PM.
My Youtube account name is ThomasCarstein. First off - thanks to RAAWRR for organizing the Q&A, your effort is appreciated
1. When can we expect bots - approximately (1, 2, 3 or more months)?
2. Approximately how many heroes will be made as bots (like 1/3 of the pre-f2p hero pool or more)?
3. Is S2 considering to implement any "Dominion-style" aka "king of the hill" mechanics to an all-mid map?
4. Does the constant whining of the playerbase about anything and everything get on your nerves yet?
That's all for now, thx^^
Your questions can only be considered to be asked if you are a Subscriber of my Youtube-channel. The Succes of this will decide if we can do more of these in the future. Just a note
Keep em comin!
1) Does S2 ever plan to implement a cloud system for player accounts which would store user hotkeys and interface settings for easier switching between computers?
2) How does S2 perceive DotA 2 as a business threat? Do you guys have something special in store to retain and possibly claim player base from them?
Edit: My personal thanks to XanderK for taking the time to do this. I feel the community really needs to have their direct questions answered instead of having things beaten aside, and I know you generally are good about giving good answers.
Last edited by Takeadat; 04-23-2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: forgot something
Well, if not Maliken I am sure Diva can answer those questions as well. Maliken would be like the Endboss if he finds time for these interviews, i think other S2 staff fits the same though.
How come you dont update that page of yours that you said you will make a post every week.. Why do you break promises...
youtube account armstrongHoN
1.are you going to decrease the 3.000 silver coins to buy an avatar and increase the silver coin gain per match?
2.will you stop adding every 2 weeks new heroes?
signature created by Redeye998 o
The Gentlemen's Club information here!
Feel free to join our channel: /join clan TheGentlemensClub
1. Dream heroes/Hero Draft section. Will they be used in the future or can we submit heroes for consideration?
2. Custom maps ofc
3. Can we please recognzie our forum viewers somehow?
He had a website that he was using to update us on things at S2... It only lasted like 1 month.. the last entry was the should the aluna alt have a newvoice.. but it has since been removed due to the copy etc.. not sure what hes been doing but he hasnt been around much..
It seems like the Interview will be next Tuesday! So you have time until Monday to submit ur questions!