Thread: Are we ever gonna play in a "king of the hill" map? ( i think thats the name )

Are we ever gonna play in a "king of the hill" map? ( i think thats the name )

willwe ever see a "king of the hill mode" i n mm? I watched LoL via stream one day and i saw a map that their heoes have some bases in circle and they go from the one to the other to capture them. I found this mode so fun to watch even if i don tlike LOL . Are we ever gonna play sth similar here? imagine the tons of fun

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I guess their focus (on new maps) is on mid wars currently. But I'm sure that once custom maps are available there will be plenty of these maps.

Soon™

I personally don't believe we're gonna ever see custom maps available, so probably no. We're not gonna see "king of the hill" map (or "dominion" as it is called in LoL I believe) :/

oh the SOON^TM phrase.. i hope so , if they do sth like that , excluding the mmr from this mode it would be the most epic thing with midwars...
    lets wait and see, but seriously S2 do it!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Tbh, i'd like to see such a map implemented as well; this would give HoN a much needed edge against both LoL and Dota 2. Actually, Dominion could be basicly considered an all-mid map, since all players are mostly fighting in the middle of the map. Hopefully the S2 team will implement it sometime this year.

Compare HoN with other moba games at the HoN Rosetta Stone
    Want to make your own HoN DVD? Click here

i hope so , it ll be FUN!!!!!

Account Icon
    Not so much king of the hill, but like BF3 the capture the bases and hold them, would be a bit more fun then just holding down one location IMO