Thread: please about f2p verified

please about f2p verified

please increase the lvl to 10 or something .. like 70% of my games ruined by f2p even if they with me or against me , one time i have played with dev with 25 games or something 7.5 kdr he feed that game like idiot ending up afte that game 2.5k kdr , on 1400-1700 alot of ppl trolling us with those new accounts , its so easy to lvl new accounts to lvl 3 and be verified

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by `SlashLoL` View Post
    its so easy to lvl new accounts to lvl 3 and be verified
    Accounts which have not purchased gold require Lvl 5 to become Verified. :P

Edit - Plus you know you can always use the "Verified-Only" option? ^^
    Last edited by Katieeee; 04-23-2012 at 12:10 PM.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

|Training Grounds Moderator | Support (1st/2nd)/Suicide Ringer For 1700-1800+ Scrims | Cupcake Baker ☆彡

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Guess what - i'm f2p too; i'm just about to hit level 24 and i still get the same mix as you if i'm playing single que. One option is using the "Verified only" setting, but the safest bet is to find at least 4 reliable friends online to play with; by doing so you'll always know who you're playing with and what their skills are

Compare HoN with other moba games at the HoN Rosetta Stone
    Want to make your own HoN DVD? Click here

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Katieeee View Post
    Edit - Plus you know you can always use the "Verified-Only" option? ^^
    He means that F2P players can become verified too quickly, but that's not really a problem.
    you can queue up with either with your current friends, or find some here to play with.

OP thinks hes better then everyone else and his teams are dragging him down, but if you take a closer look at his past matches you will see he is just another rager and almost always the cause of his losses. Should be under 1300 IMHO.
    I want my signature back!!
    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/697/quotation1.jpg

Pretty simple trick to avoid f2p players: Play single or banning draft, fun game modes but basically free of those f2p people because these modes just suck for them

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    Pretty simple trick to avoid f2p players: Play single or banning draft, fun game modes but basically free of those f2p people because these modes just suck for them
    banning draft is like 10 times worse than all pick. don't do it