Thread: Zfreek legionnaire Question

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Zfreek legionnaire Question

Why does he (almost) never play legionnaire in comp play?
    I only see his keeper, ophelia or parasite play. Is it because legionnaires ulti doesn't scale or is to ks?

Easily counterable, especially if u can pick EW vs him

But the same goes for parasite or ophelia.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    lego is an initiator and zfreek doesn't play that role, usually Moon or bkid plays that role.

But keeper can be initiater, he uses him as pusher i know. But isn't 2 initiaters better then 1? 1620 mmr player talking, dont be mad :*)

He picks legionnaire sometimes :> Guess he's harder to fit into a team than Keeper/Ophelia/Tempest/Jungeldevo

It's easier for Keeper/Ophelia/Temp/Parasite to go into the enemy's teams jungle.
    Not going to sugarcoat it for you hun.

Why is that?

Legionnaire cant gank and push as good as other junglers early on, like Tempest and Ophelia for example.

You might be right, and he needs to be lvl 4. Didnt look at it that way.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Another reason is; Lego isn't a 'safe' jungler. Almost all common jungle heroes have minions to absorb the damage for them, Lego doesn't have that, he has to take all the damage himself, which makes him far easier to gank. If you keep vision in their jungle, or roam around, you're likely to pick up free easy kills on him just by chance of him having low hp after a difficult camp or larger stack.

Quote Originally Posted by deraaf View Post
    But the same goes for parasite or ophelia.
    Para and oph can easily go enemy jungle and they only need 1 hardcamp to do ok, if legio has to switch jungle he is EXTREMELY easy to gank.

EW is hardly the reason legionnaire isnt picked. Legionnaire isnt played because he gets countered much more easily than other jungle heroes plus his jungling speed is reliant on good spawns.

Why is that?
    Safety. Temp has a stun, Keeper has invis, Opehlia has minions, Parasite can jump in the nearest creep.

Ty for all the replies. Who dares to say it, but maybe zfreek wil answer in this thread :*).

1 more thing guys, legio is a men hero, don't forget that!!!!

If there is not a better jungler left in the hero pool, then there is almost always great lanes for some form of 2-2-1.
    Legionnaire is forced to farm until lvl 3/4.
    He does not offer much to a push aside from clearing creep waves, which usually puts him in a bad position.
    He can also be shut down relatively easily in a team fight until he gets a portal key.
    However with all this, he does fit in some team line ups/situations, however as of late we have been running warbeast as a farming jungler instead of legionnaire.

You are my hero , cant wait to see your wb. Is it build the same way as in dota?

You are my hero , cant wait to see your wb. Is it build the same way as in dota?
    I actually think it's Tralf playing war beast (mostly), not Zfreek

Zfreek so mannered, picking Legionnaire for the fans.

Indeed xd. Give me a shout out ZFREEK!!! :P DERAAF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast