Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: S2 Plays! Every Friday!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Account Icon

S2 Plays! Every Friday!

We'd like to announce that, starting this week, there will be a new weekly event in Heroes of Newerth: S2Plays! Every Friday from 3-6 PM EST, S2 staff members will log in and play HoN with the community. If you want to participate, all you have to do is jump in one of the designated “S2 Plays” channels and say that you want to play! There will be multiple S2 members in each channel assembling teams, that will then queue up for a Team Matchmaking game!

While we work hard making Heroes of Newerth an awesome game, we all love playing it too and we want to share our passion with all of you. Our community is very important to us and we can't wait to get online and have some fun with all of you!

UPDATE: Starting this Friday, we're changing the way the S2 Plays event works a little bit to make it easier for the community to match up with similarly skilled S2 members. The channels we will be using from now on will look like this:

S2Plays 1400
    S2Plays 1500
    S2Plays 1600
    S2Plays 1700
    S2Plays 1800

When those channels fill up, simply add letters to the end of the channel name starting with A. So: S2Plays 1500A, S2Plays 1500B and so on.

Keep in mind that anyone that falls below the 1400 level or above the 1800 level are still welcome to play! They should join whatever channel is closest to their MMR level. Also, if you want to play Casual Mode, just join the bracket you're looking to play in and S2 members looking to play CM will say so when they look for teammates.

We've had a great time the last two weeks with you guys and we're all looking forward to Friday once again! <3
    Last edited by xanderK; 08-23-2012 at 03:40 PM.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, will the kongor symbol be handed out if we perhaps beat you ;D?
    Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

Blog yo

seens be pretty cool

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    ok so i am from europe Greece what time do i have to log in to play with you guys?

signature created by Redeye998 o
    The Gentlemen's Club information here!

Feel free to join our channel: /join clan TheGentlemensClub

Account Icon
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by King_Tiger View Post
    ok so i am from europe Greece what time do i have to log in to play with you guys?

Crazy thing called google

Also sounds good
    Last edited by BluesSteenV2; 04-18-2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: rabbits

What is the time zone of that 3PM-6PM?

As amazing as this could be, I wish it could be during off work hours Is there a chance that the S2 staff might play on weekends or after 6pm EST?

S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    I hope you figure out a way to kick idlers from these channels. They're going to fill up fast!

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

When I was younger I had an imaginary friend.
    Now, with internet gaming, I have hundreds of imaginary friends.

-American proverb

13.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Oh dear ;D

Quote Originally Posted by King_Tiger View Post
    Greece is +3 GMT, I believe, and EST is -5GMT. So, from 23:00 on Friday until 02:00 Saturday should be the time zone. Correct me if I'm wrong! (It's 17:30 EST as of posting this message).
    Last edited by Viole; 04-18-2012 at 05:31 PM.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.

Excited!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    3-6pm EST is 9-12pm CET

Nice, i've already autojoined the channels to be ready when i arrive home friday

It says EST. Blind much?

18.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Reldnahc View Post
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, will the kongor symbol be handed out if we perhaps beat you ;D?
    Nope, just for funzies!

nice thanks

I guess we have to play on US servers if we want to play with you?
    [UI Combo] My BIG Combo Mod Contains Tiny UI and many Improvements!