Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Plantronics announces $3,500 Cash + Prizes HoN Tournament!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Why is it only open to NA teams... Really?

The team I want to sign up with is mostly Euros. le'sigh

I'm sorry tdm but its time for me to make a clan called [2MD2] (HAHAHA TRALF) and crush you guys? sup? <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lalond View Post
    I'm sorry tdm but its time for me to make a clan called [2MD2] (HAHAHA TRALF) and crush you guys? sup? <3
    Lalond stop smoking the week bro.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Would like to see Swindle play in place of Tralf.

Maybe the other teams would have more of a chance.

(not trolling btw)

Win Condition: The team who completely destroys their opponent's nexus or forces their opponent to surrender

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by man_guy View Post
    Win Condition: The team who completely destroys their opponent's nexus or forces their opponent to surrender
    Look at the random company they got to host it did you really expect any better? On a seperate note, this should be the first tournament see without Tralf on tdM correct? If he's still quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Look at the random company they got to host it did you really expect any better? On a seperate note, this should be the first tournament see without Tralf on tdM correct? If he's still quitting.
    Hate to burst your bubble but it's definitely not a random company in NA

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    you and I both know thats all talk and no walk.

We need tralf to stay. What would happen to all the juicy US drama if he left?? Paintitgold, swindle and all the other US drama-queens are gone
    Gooby pls...

like come on..

http://gamecom.plantronics.com/hon

The Following Contest Is Intended For Residents Of The United States of America And Canada Only

I know my english is bad but does this mean eu teams cant join this? this is not the first tournament that has ok price money they only let NA teams in it.

What do they get out of it, to not have eu teams in it?

zZz

yea i dont see the point aswell since NA and canada only have a few comp teams that can actualy win that.. except for tdM who else is there? jah and friends quallify? then its bassicaly a scrim and the winner gets 2k$ . smart yo

yea i don't get it either I mean the competitive scene is global atm well actually just amerika/europe and fray from australia but for the rest (aint counting garena territory) there are allot of teams in eu and so few in amerika i don't get it why they make it purely for NA. A global tournament is more fun so you can watch the top teams face eachother instead as panda said jah vs tdm ......

Blijebobo

Manager of Aerial Decay

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I don't understand why this tournament is for NA only, however EU deserves one of these tournaments as well
    I SAID GOOD DAY SIR !

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    It probably has something to do with either taxes or sponsors.
    RUSSIAN PRIDE RUSSIAN JOUSTICE RUSSIAN GLOURY
    RUSSIAN HOUNOUR RUSSIAN COURAGE RUSSIAN INTEGRITY
    RUSSIAN VALOUR RUSSIAN VICTOURY RUSSIAN SOUPREMACY

Quote Originally Posted by DerRape View Post
    The complaints are more about it being one sided, or less exciting, and should never be directed towards the sponsor but towards the lack of NA teams.

If their market is on North America and they don't want to invest marketing money on areas they don't sell to, then it's understandable, even though someone should tell them that forbidding European teams entrance they potentially hurt their exposure in North America, due to a lesser public interest. But maybe it's about the money, and restrictions/difficulty to send the prizes abroad, dunno.
    Quoting this since it answers all the questions above.

as if they got teams of people that are +18yo lol
    Disclaimer: In the recruitment board this is an inofficial posts and replies are done through PMs, in other boards this post is law.

Ops didnt saw its only NA :P

BTW
    $2,00 USD in total pais to Winners with American Express gift cards.
    Cant tell if its a Check or a Gift Card.
    Can someone confirm?
    Last edited by Citex; 04-18-2012 at 06:17 AM.

wow sender really rating bx3 at tier 2? I must say, megabever's ass kissing has been paying off.

Well tbh they are not good teams the only good teams in HoN atm is tDM , Fray , TiG rest sucks tbh imean when i myself can put together 5 ppl and go to quarterfinals in every tournament u know somethings is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Pew View Post
    Well tbh they are not good teams the only good teams in HoN atm is tDM , Fray , TiG rest sucks tbh imean when i myself can put together 5 ppl and go to quarterfinals in every tournament u know somethings is wrong.
    Blackfade obviously sucks. Got so stomped by TiG in the previous EMS match.. oh wait :///