Thread: LF High-tier adults (Competitive EU) *+1918* (+1850 post comp)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

LF High-tier adults (Competitive EU) *+1918* (+1850 post comp)

> I am currently not looking for players. I will let you know if this changes!

About me

Hi, my name is Frederik "FJ" Jacobsen, and i am a 20 y/o danish honplayer. Apart from casting for Blackfade, i am also extremely interested in competitive play, and wish to participate in that as well. The reason behind the "sudden" movement from me, has come to two things:
    1. There is not much to cast, and i am bored.
    2. HonTour is coming, and i want to be a part of that.

So, this is why i am dedicating myself and my time to forming a team, which will hopefully be able to compete with the top. I am personally a regular guy, with a big interest in Heroes of Newerth, and you have probably seen my name around here and there.
    You can for instance find me:
    @ Twitch.TV
    @ The black code
    - And obviously ingame, playing on "FJ".

The project
    The team i'm forming, will be competing primarily on european servers- and time. That goes from whenever five players can be gathered, or in general 20-23:30 CET on a daily basis. (Later / earlier on weekends) - I am personally available more than that, but let's not be unrealistic and too nerdy ;-)
    We will primarily be occupied with scrimming- in order to find the proper playstyle and chemistry, but also analyzing our mistakes and figuring out how to deal with certain encounters. It is my hope that we will be able to attend Dreamhack Winter, and similar events as our horizon broadens.
    Interested?
    Send me a PM- or email, and make sure you fill out as detailed an application as possible.

Some basic requirements:

• +1800 MMR - or be known in the competitive scene. (I realize MMR-grinding can be a bother sometimes)
    • +18 of age - Yes, we all know the example of N0Tail and Era, but if you wish to apply while being non-adult, make sure that you are capable of attending bootcamps and LAN-events, as well as act very mature.
    • Control your language- know your english. Be communicative and active with your mouth. (non sexual reference!)
    • Be active and serious; we need to know when you are available, and when you are not. Not showing without notice is not acceptable. Respect your teammates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who knows me, knows that i mean serious business!
    Send me an email: fjwithlove@live.com
    or send me a PM here with the following information:

Basic information:
    Name:
    Average MMR;
    Preffered role:
    Communication: (English skill-level)
    Availability / Schedule: When are you available?

What makes you different from other players?
    Competitive experience:
    How long have you been playing HoN?:
    Do you follow the competitive scene?:
    Do you play in any IHL?:
    What are your goals within Heroes of Newerth?:

A few words about you as a person:
    Are you the "funny guy"? Do you enjoy trolling? Are you a theorycrafter? - and so on.

Former teams:
    Let me know what teams you've been a part of.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Basic information:
    Name: Kwaidah
    Nationality: german..
    Average MMR; 1820 (solo only)
    Preffered role: jungle/mid/suicide
    Communication: (English skill-level) i played in various international teams so i can communicate quite well
    Availability / Schedule: When are you available? any time except friday evening and sunday evening

Competitive experience: couple teams/scrims/ihl
    How long have you been playing HoN?: early "close" beta
    Do you follow the competitive scene?: obv.
    Do you play in any IHL?: i played fragment ihl ( i believe we even played together quite some times (teddyoojo))
    What are your goals within Heroes of Newerth?: whatever i can achieve

id like to think that im more the thinker. i know alot of theory stuff.

Former teams:
    dunno, 48, and a couple of others, quite some time ago so i dont really remember names (rather unknown anyways)
    Last edited by S_T_O_M_P; 04-16-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Update: I got a bit of applications- and 2-3 seems very appealing for trial.

However, that leaves 1-2 spots open, even in best case scenario; Please give me a shout if you're interested through PM (here) or email.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Hi everybody - i just want to say: Thank you for all the interest.
    I really love the enthusiasm, and i honestly wish i could give all of you something in return.

However, i have to be strict due to the many applicants- i'll simply be taking "the best" i can get, and then take it from there.
    - In general, that means that everyone who isn't +1800 or has a really good reason for not being, smurfing for instance, won't be considered.

You can be oh such a nice guy, but with hontour upcoming- i am genuinely looking for talents!

Hi, there...can we have a talk on PMs?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Hi everybody

Look, i really love your enthusiasm - but i am genuinely not looking for people below 1800.
    1800 is a "minimum cap"- most of the players i'm playing with, are +1950s precomp, and 1850+ at this point.

- If you're 1750, even if it's the fault of your teammates, and you have no competitive experience ; then i don't believe you're fit at this point.
    It's simply too far away from top competitive play.

Basic information:
    Name: SMILEdotJPG
    Nationality: Norwegian
    Average MMR; 1800 + -
    Preffered role: Support, babysitter, semi-carry.
    Communication: Good.
    Availability / Schedule: I am available most of the time, exams right around the corner though.

Competitive experience: Little.
    How long have you been playing HoN?: Since closed beta.
    Do you follow the competitive scene?: From time to time, yes.
    Do you play in any IHL?: Not really, no.
    What are your goals within Heroes of Newerth?: I play for fun, but I would love to take it to the next level.

I focus a lot when playing, therefore I am also very serious.

Former teams:
    No serious teams.

name: sektumsempra
    nationality: Finland
    mmr: 1800+
    preferred role: solo mid/side lane some gankers/supports, all-around
    communication: good english
    availability: evenings and nights pretty much everyday when im home

Competitive experience: none
    How long have you been playing HoN?: since early 2010
    Do you follow the competitive scene?: yes, alot
    Do you play in any IHL?: I played some in fragment and some oldschool 1817+ and 1918+ inhouses
    What are your goals within Heroes of Newerth?: have fun, get better, win matches

Im a calm and relaxed guy, intelligent and logical. Gonna be away this weekend, available next week.

Pm me ingame.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bump;
    If you have competitive experience- or really high MMR, as well as being interested in being part of a team @ hontour, then you're more than welcome to contact me.

I am sorry guys, but i do not have any interest in "unchipped diamonds" sitting at 16-1700 MMR. <3

what is considered ''really high MMR'' ? ^_^

I sent you an email!
    // Passive123 / passiv / turkish`

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Exclamation Hi fj :)

Basic information:
    Name: Tarald A. Hosen
    Nationality: Norway
    Average MMR; 1730-1800 (1967 post compression)
    Preffered role: Mid lane or sidelane solo as semi-carries or certain gankers
    Communication: (English skill-level) 9/10, can easily speaking in tongues sometimes
    Availability / Schedule: From earliest 4 PM too 23 pm too lates 6 PM too 24 PM

Competitive experience: I have 2 years of competitive experience, taking part in tournaments and a lot of scrims etc
    How long have you been playing HoN?: since closed beta
    Do you follow the competitive scene?: Not while I took a break from the game too play DotA2 competitivly
    Do you play in any IHL?: I played in Fragment High and Online kingdom ihl High and one other I can't remember
    What are your goals within Heroes of Newerth?: Too storm the scene with my personality and big plays ^_^

Well, I am a happy gent from, Norway. I like to play vidja gaimez and I'm very good at them. I tend to fish for compliments because I'm somewhat of a narrcissist.
    I prefer a laid back team with a lot of humor, and not strictly business 24/7 because, that's tiersome.

Former teams:
    InCa, CraG (Only teams which has any mention power) and in DotA2 for 3 months I played for IEC, Keita-Gaming and eVo.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by Shael`; 04-25-2012 at 04:42 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Update: Won 6/8 scrims thus far.
    We're doing well, and improving.

We're still on the lookout for exceptional players- seeing as we're just in the trial phase.

Basic information:
    Name: Ragemobile`
    Nationality: Latvian
    Average MMR; 1800 (1790 current)
    Preffered role: Support/initiator
    Communication: Can speak and understand english at high level, not afraid to use it!
    Availability / Schedule: Any day evening, or when it is needed.

Competitive experience: Lead a team in beta (highest achievement winning n0tails team in scrim )
    How long have you been playing HoN?: Since beta
    Do you follow the competitive scene?: Yes, I do.
    Do you play in any IHL?: Nope
    What are your goals within Heroes of Newerth?: Getting back into competitive scene.

Im currently working, but next year im going to study psychology. Im really open minded person, who likes to meet new people and try new things. On free time Im playing in improvision theater aswell as doing stand-up comedies in bars.

Former teams:
    DYS(Die young stay pretty) - my team in beta

Basic information:
    Name: Jonas
    Nationality: Swedish
    Average MMR; 1820
    Preferred role: Jungle/Hard support
    Communication: (English skill-level) I've played with many people form many nations and my English can be considered acceptable for an university studying student
    Availability / Schedule: When are you available? Any time when I'm not with my girlfriend. I've finished my studies for this term.

Competitive experience: Some tournament active teams with scrims. And in Sc2 a whole lot.
    How long have you been playing HoN?: Early "close" beta. DotA for 1½years before that.
    Do you follow the competitive scene?: Yes
    Do you play in any IHL?: No, haven't found any community that offers an opportunity for that
    What are your goals within Heroes of Newerth?: Evolving as I play and have fun. But I want to kick ass doing so.
    I'm good at learning and taking criticism I actually prefer it. That way I know what I can improve.

I'm calm, like being confronted with problems. Theorycrafter, but for some reason not in HoN.

Former teams:
    cKy, some other around 18-19. I can't remember the names of the ones I played with pre-compression.

Extra note: FJ, you already contacted me but since you haven't responded I might as well add my application here.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bumping this with an update:
    We've had a few try outs, and there's been some upsides and downsides.

- First of all ; we are still looking to tryout bright applications.
    > Please restrain yourselves from applying, if you have no competitive experience- or is unable to communicate properly.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bump: Still looking for an jungle/supporter + sololane.

Added in game, will talk to you there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast