Thread: Token of life / Amun Ra (Heroes with 2 lives) - Flying heroes glitch

Token of life / Amun Ra (Heroes with 2 lives) - Flying heroes glitch

Match ID: 86638733
    In-game timestamp: 59:06
    Replay remote timestamp: 63:08

When Arachna spawns via the token of life, she spawns high in the air at a massive size. This replicates to her illusions when she uses the geometer's bane. Her attacks travel downwards, so it may be more than just graphics...

Funny to see at the very least. Engi targets one of them with a keg and it goes straight up into the sky and knocks one of the illusions away.

EDIT: This is surely related to the fact that just prior to her death, pebbles chucked arachna - the height is just about right...

Last edited by VHD; 04-16-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    ha nice!
    ill push up for investigation

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

This is still around and can be recreated by putting any dot on the hero with token and timing the chuck so they die from that dot while beeing in the air.

Maybe move it to confirmed?

This also happens with Amun-Ras Ultimate by the way.
    Nightfall

Quote Originally Posted by Lucozade View Post
    I am pretty sure s2 will delte this thread soon since they are communism!!

I wonder if this also happens with panda flick

Just tested it with flick and pitfall, both cause it as well. All other spells that launch heroes in the air probably do too.
    Nightfall

Quote Originally Posted by Lucozade View Post
    I am pretty sure s2 will delte this thread soon since they are communism!!

Account Icon
    Confirmed. I managed to replicate it in practice mode, it's such a funny bug. LOL!

How to replicate : Get 1 hero that has the ability to toss you in mid air i.e. Pebbles and Pandamonium and get another hero with 2 lives in the opposite team i.e. Amun Ra and Token of Life holders. Then, toss the hero with 2 lives in mid air and make it die in mid air. When the hero respawns on the spot, you'll find it in mid air which is quite humorous.
    Last edited by SkyLore; 09-20-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Bug Reports
    | Honcast | Replays - Moderator | Found a bug? Report it here. Be sure to read the Bug Reports Rules before posting. | Share your big plays here