Thread: Please revoke my man Card.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drasha View Post
    I tried to think of the most manly anime you could watch to get your man card back. I couldn't think of any thing. (I suppose gurren lagan would be your best bet)
    I am thinking of re watching Desert Punk, He is all about boobs anyways..

Thanks Vahn

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Hmm I think I started watching that. Think I only watched about 3 episodes though. I'll get around to watching the rest some day.

Maybe.

It didn't seem very interesting.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodaxe View Post
    I count getting choked up and your eyes watering as crying.. That as far as I got.

I do admit though, I did not cry after that Ep. Finished the series though. Kinda felt like Tenchi Muyo without all the weird stuff, you know with all the girls liking the dude. Hated the fact that he ended up with that chic in the end..

Ow well it was a good break from all the action I been watching. Finished Trigun and Desert Punk (My fav btw) so a break from that was just what was needed.
    Have you watched afterstory yet?

Thanks for the sig Lhune <3
    Check out My blog in which i post chapters of my novel every so often http://lightvoid.wordpress.com/

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0n1xXx420 View Post

He's gonna beat the living sh1t out of you kids.
    Who is this random fellow that went to my facebook, ripped out one of my pics, and posted for shits and giggles without my permission.

Not cool bro, not cool at all.

Edit: It's cool if i do know you though.

Edit2: Rytlock, go to hell.
    Last edited by Blueflash; 04-14-2012 at 11:25 AM.

Check out My blog in which i post chapters of my novel every so often http://lightvoid.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Blueflash View Post
    Have you watched afterstory yet?
    About to.. But I liked the story better when he was with the gray haired girl instead of the red head (I have NO clue of their names, I just go by what hair they have )

Thanks Vahn

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    About to.. But I liked the story better when he was with the gray haired girl instead of the red head (I have NO clue of their names, I just go by what hair they have )
    Wait till afterstory, i initially preferred Tomoyo as well, didn't mind Nagisa though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueflash View Post
    Wait till afterstory, i initially preferred Tomoyo as well, didn't mind Nagisa though.
    Truthfully I rather see him date anyone besides Nagisa, but I guess we all have to settle, at lest her family is awesome.

Thanks Vahn

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Truthfully I rather see him date anyone besides Nagisa, but I guess we all have to settle, at lest her family is awesome.
    Nagisa is the main interesting element in the show

Quote Originally Posted by Numerio View Post
    Nagisa is the main interesting element in the show
    True, But it would have been interesting for them to date different people, but stay best friends. They know they could count on each other when times are rough, but yet learn to act independently.

Thanks Vahn

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    True, But it would have been interesting for them to date different people, but stay best friends. They know they could count on each other when times are rough, but yet learn to act independently.
    In the VN you could actually pursue other girls, Nagisa is the main heroine, but it was possible to ignore her and date the other girls.

VN? Wuts that?

Thanks Vahn

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    VN means Visual Novel.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

Account Icon
    VN? Wuts that?
    Clannad was originally a Visual Novel, a game where the entire game play is reading and then choosing how to respond. In the game you are Tomoya and you can choose to follow which ever path you desire, there's even an ending with you ending up with Sonohara. The anime follows the path of ending up with Nagisa.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Loli View Post
    Their eyes are so spread out compared to normal styles, it reminds me of Ed from Ed, Edd, and Eddy.
    Ed edd n eddy is one of the best shows ever created only equaled by courage the cowardly dog

Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    Clannad was originally a Visual Novel, a game where the entire game play is reading and then choosing how to respond. In the game you are Tomoya and you can choose to follow which ever path you desire, there's even an ending with you ending up with Sonohara. The anime follows the path of ending up with Nagisa.
    That sounds awesome.

But i hope that it's not like some crappy dating sim... God I remember them in high school -shudders-

this something I can buy? orrr..
    Last edited by Bloodaxe; 04-14-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks Vahn

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    That sounds awesome.

But i hope that it's not like some crappy dating sim... God I remember them in high school -shudders-

this something I can buy? orrr..
    You could find it on the interwebz fully voiced and translated if you looked hard enough, i had the game, played through the nagiisa route, anime changed little from it, pretty much a 1:1 port.

It might take you a while though man, took me like 2 weeks.

What kind of file is it? It is a program?

Thanks Vahn

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    What kind of file is it? It is a program?
    Well yeah, It is a game afterall

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I didn't cry on Episode 9.

Then again I was watching it with Emiya and that usually means to not shed a tear or he'll judge me.
    I don't know why we watch shows with bitter-sweet endings though. When it's over there really isn't anything to say because you're so goddamn sad.

I probably would have cried if he wasn't there judging me.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I am thinking of re watching Desert Punk, He is all about boobs anyways..
    This made me think of "Grenadier".