Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: New forum slow?

New forum slow?

Just checked out the new design on the forum, great work S2, BUT.. Is it just me (or temporarily?) or is the forum really slow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ops_Neo View Post
    Since S2 once said:
    -We will never do something that affect the game.

It is extremely slow... I really hope this is temporary, keeps me from using the forum more often, just way too annoying, takes 5 secs+ to refresh / open new page...

K these forums are ****.

Loads are slow, it randomly disconnects you from your account so you have to log in 3-4 times before it remembers you, wtf is up with these <---- ---> borders? Why squish the forums in into 2/3rds of the page instead of using the space available?

it is being flooded a lot, old forums used to but recently got fixed .. hope new forum is fixed and is more operational than the other one, else would have just been a waste of resources from S2 and waste of time for us ..
    DaddyMeander, protector of all the HoN players, is my father.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sven2 View Post
    It's totally possible to play a serious mid wars game. I always wear a suit and matching tie for mid wars. Also, remember to sit up straight and play with a professional expression on your face.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnowJr View Post
    As WS about to stun him, I click him before he begins his homosexual gymnast act, as im about to stun i get flung 50 different ways, ministunned enough times to go make a bowl of cereal and come back, but still no stun, even though i did my part perfectly and he just went HURRRR DURRR on the keyboard while punching his mouse.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I also still prefer the old one

New forum feels realy slow

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    The slowness yesterday was primarily due to the game being under maintenance. Any time the game servers are down, everyone comes to the forums which results in a much higher user load.
    &nbsp;

Super slow for me. I like the old one waaay more.

I don't think it's because of the high traffic during game maintenance.

There's currently only 300 users online and it's still lagging for me
    I assume this new layout just needs better system spec to run
    old version is now more of a "light" version which's much more friendly to low-end systems.

I love/want new layout, but it definitely needs some more optimization.

Thank you.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Is still slow. I am unable to "reply with quote". I just get an hour glass and it never does anything else.
    Last edited by facedown; 04-13-2012 at 09:50 PM.

S2 Staff Member S2 Games Staff
    On a side note, these forums take about 2x longer to load (on average) than the old forums for me.

S2 Games: Dedicated employees serving dedicated gamers. Continuous development. Never-ending improvement.
    -----------------------------

Also available by emailing support@heroesofnewerth.com!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    It`s maintenance fault , new forum is good !

Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
    -Frank Sinatra