Thread: EPIC BASE RACE - tdM vs TiG

EPIC BASE RACE - tdM vs TiG

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    First.

Moar seriously, good video. Didn't manage to catch it live, thankfully Peachz is here to save the day.
    Last edited by Tyestor; 04-12-2012 at 06:38 AM. Reason: SOME MOAR SERIOUS

It's on honcast VOD.

Smart play by Era tanking the creep wave.

Huge base-trade action and probably the best promotion for MOBA genre I`ve ever seen!

daaaaamn, that has got to sting

Account Icon
    I was laughing oh so loud when watching that live.
    I couldn't believe my own eyes.

Great video of one of the best gameendings ever. Moon has huge gameawareness.... selling that barrier idol for a bullwark made them win

And credit to era for huge plays also, tanking everything at the end to make tree survive with 2 hp

It's quite amazing to think of how tiny, tiny things could have done the difference. If Glacius had switched his Steamboots to int/agi, if Kraken had activated bkb before Era stunned him, if Moon hadn't bought that bulwark, if Era hadn't tanked the creeps and stunned 2 of the Hellbourne heroes, etc. Dayum.

Kinda of stupid how Moon brags as if he "outplayed" the other team when it literally could have gone to either side just as easy

Even if it's rng that came through, they still wouldn'tve won w/o the bullwark pickup

Honestly, watching the VOD pissed me off. You could honestly tell Breaky had watched the replay previously with his remarks for nymphora to start backdooring their base. I can't recall any instance where he's said that, he usually just calls ggs for the team. Even with his prior knowledge, his reaction to the ending left much to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by chaR` View Post
    Even if it's rng that came through, they still wouldn'tve won w/o the bullwark pickup
    Or if Era hadnt aggroed one less creep, if glacius had swapped his steams, its ridiculous how many things could have made either team win, its silly to say WE WON BECAUSE MY SUPERIOR BRAIN PICKED UP A BULWARK

Quote Originally Posted by FFarmer View Post
    Or if Era hadnt aggroed one less creep, if glacius had swapped his steams, its ridiculous how many things could have made either team win, its silly to say WE WON BECAUSE MY SUPERIOR BRAIN PICKED UP A BULWARK
    hahahahaha that speech afterwards, is some of the funniest **** i've ever seen..

Wow that guy's virgin level is over 9000.

Moon reminds me so much of the old Athene, I swear he must've been inspired by Athene.

I love how easily trolled people are by him. Just like this guys comment ^^. The sadness in that itself just cracks me up. It's unbelievable how stupid people are to be taking Moon seriously just as people did with Athene when he started out.

Moon is an actor just like Athene, though he has identified with his role more. The more attention you give him, positive or negative the happier he will be
    Anyway, bulwark pick up was quick thinking.