Thread: TiG vs Fray Grandfinal

TiG vs Fray Grandfinal

TiG vs Fray Grandfinal shokra gaming tournament.

I will cast this tournament on http://www.own3d.tv/live/276088/pewstream im not the greatest caster but atleast you will be able to watch the match.

The match starts 21.00 cet today 9th april and its a bo3. Cya there
    Last edited by Pew; 04-09-2012 at 11:40 AM.

The game is not dying at all s2 is working hard and it will result in good competitive scen

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Pew View Post
    The game is not dying at all s2 is working hard and it will result in good competitive scen

all the trolling aside, i don't see how that is possible with the f2p system. As more legacy players quit/move-on, it is f2p players who will need to take there place. Expecting people who are already legacy to suddenly become good enough to perform the way the old (and two currently better than average teams you mentioned in the OP) is just silly. And frankly, there is no way f2p players will ever be able to truly compete.

I just don't see why you think that HoN is going to suddenly get a surge of top quality pro players to fill up teams to play competitively. And that is even with the assumption that future tournaments will actually offer enough money to compel said players to play HoN over dota 2 or LoL or any other pro game scene that is serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogrim View Post
    And frankly, there is no way f2p players will ever be able to truly compete.
    Unlike LoL, all heroes are unlocked in tournament mode.
    If you want to scrim, unlike LoL all heroes can be swapped with teammates. So if you play with 4 Legacy dudes, just buy all common supports for silver and swap.
    Unlike LoL, HoN's competetive scene is dying. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by KheZu View Post
    Damn, ardnut ? <3
    Hello flower!

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringos View Post
    Unlike LoL, all heroes are unlocked in tournament mode.
    If you want to scrim, unlike LoL all heroes can be swapped with teammates. So if you play with 4 Legacy dudes, just buy all common supports for silver and swap.
    Unlike LoL, HoN's competetive scene is dying. Sigh.
    Yo bro, the problem starts here.

Scrims in HoN. HoNs scene overall. Barely any teams.

Yep, the problem of having a functional matchmaking system is that scrims die off a little. Dota 2 doesn't have that problem.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by DerRape View Post
    Yep, the problem of having a functional matchmaking system is that scrims die off a little. Dota 2 doesn't have that problem.
    Big difference between scrims and matchmaking. A VERY big one.
    If you ever played one, on a decent level you would know the difference.

There's a reason why Dota2 is adding a scrimsearcher ingame for you and your team, against other teams!

They ffed no stream

NO! Who would forfeit the finals of a tournament with such a serious and luxurious prize pool?! This is absurd!

That's two tournaments in a row where the finals were forfeited because of gold coin and useless vent server prizes.

Sure you can play locked heroes in tourney mode, but how often do people pub tourney mode? How does a person who doesn't have access to certain heroes gets to practice them in a TMM on their own time where it's most effective to get the initial feel for them? I'm pretty sure there are other things to focus on in a tourney mode scrim than how to land your skillshot.

sdfasdfsdfa
    FACEBOOK

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM

"I'm not a fan of drama myself." -Khezu 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Pew View Post
    They ffed no stream
    competative scene is still strong dont worry