Thread: Would anyone actually care if magebane got nerfed into uselessness?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57
  1. #41
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Punjab , India
    Posts
    891
    i totally disagree wid OP. If u can't counter mb, stop playing hon. U know wat counters mb ? FAYDE does and she does is big time. If u r even remotely gd wid fayde u can **** mb so hard dat he wd either rage quit or wdn't be able to afford even hotbl till 25 min mark. And u know why fayde counters mb hard ? I'll explain--- Her 1st skill depletes mb's mana. And her second skill makes mb attack himself, so if he has his mana burn lvld, he'll burn his own mana while stunned, so basically u can kill off mb's mana pool wid ur combo, so he cant blink even if he survives ur combo effectively nullifying his survivability skill i.e blink

  2. #42
    Lucky you, whenever I have MB on my team: 'Mid or AFK!' - tries to gank and does nothing, no farm at all, RC at level 16/not even finished until the end.

  3. #43
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Free
    Posts
    4,080
    And DOTA2's anti_mage is even worse. There he's images still gain mana burn from manta style.
    Nightmarish
    Custom Zombie Survival Map for HoN

    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...9#post15049429

  4. #44
    Well, a hellflower TOTALLY rapes him. But with that logic, PLS DO THAT TO ZEPHYR. 100gpm for 10mins,at 30min hes with a hotbl mock and shamans .

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by YEPMAD View Post
    Well, a hellflower TOTALLY rapes him. But with that logic, PLS DO THAT TO ZEPHYR. 100gpm for 10mins,at 30min hes with a hotbl mock and shamans .
    But Zeph doesn't have that goddamn blink, you can easily gank him.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by trigshady View Post
    This would render him useless
    he has the best ms in hon, tree juking for 1.5s wouldnt be too hard, but would allow breathing room for gankers
    Graphic/Web Designer and Designer of Free Custom Account Icons (CAI) and Custom Backgrounds


    Click the pic for my mashup thread of HoN and other characters from games/movies/shows
    Click here for my Hero morph thread (merging 1 or more heroes together)

    Click here for my Deviantart Profile

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by R0XAS View Post
    0/10 he attacks himself from that skill shot from fayde. Has poor animation and has casting time. MB can easily disjoint it and attack a few times, burn all her mana. Not to mention his shield.
    Fayde's Stun can target heroes. You stun him, have his illusion burn his mana and then use Q to burn even more.
    Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

    Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

    Blog yo

  8. #48
    Rampage is the key.i tell you mother****eeeeeeeeeeeeeers

  9. #49
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Behind you eheuheuheuheuhe
    Posts
    380
    all you really need to have is a non scrub who team fights with you guys then after the team fights he farmes then tps back in to help the team derp?

  10. #50
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    881
    If they nerf
    magebane, people will look for other heroes and discover how nasty tdl can be

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatmurdered View Post
    Yes because expecting 4 total strangers to counter pick an anticipated ghost pick , and to exercise perfect synchronized cc to kill one hero is perfectly reasonable right?
    Get off your high horse I can pick Suc every time I see MB, but it doesn't mean anything if I don't have a team to take advantage of my cc. Simply put it's overly obnoxious to play against this hero.

    So you are saying they should balance around teams having little to no teamplay?... you realise how stupid that is, how bland everything would get, magebane is perfectly fine

  12. #52
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Behind you eheuheuheuheuhe
    Posts
    380
    i just played a game as me mb and my team raped them by them selfs 4v5 i hardly helped ksed a bit with my ult but nothing else too big

  13. #53
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Behind you eheuheuheuheuhe
    Posts
    380
    ....

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by R0XAS View Post
    ^ Semi carries and Agi Semi carry heroes with burst cough* MK cough* is the reason this game is so broken

    Oh my, you guys just can't stop bashing one of the worst heros in the game can you?
    Monkey king is not broken, nor overpowered. He's low maybe mid at best tier in this game.

    Don't yell broken to things you cannot comprehense, I agree to the damage output in earlier stages was too high.
    But they nerfed him to where the damage output from the combo is such a bad scale. They overdid it in other words..

    And, with your logic. Heros who do more damage than monkey king should be op then?

    Deadwood, (Ulti does 3x his damage without going through the process of failing the combo)
    Pyromancer, (Ulti does 2x his damage without putting yourself at risk)
    Witch Slayer, (Ulti does 2x his damage without putting yourself at risk)
    Myrmadon, (Weedfield and carp does more burst than his combo)
    Pebbles, (10x better than Monkey King and has higher nuke),
    Blitz, (Blitzkrieg does more damage alone than his combo when Blitz is at 522 ms and opponent is at 360)
    Gunblade, (Yeah, It's true. He's got 480 damage with first skill and ulti together, that's the same damage as Monkey King combo.)
    Gauntlet, (Grapple and infernal does more damage than the combo)
    Flint, (First harass skill does about 100 less than the mk combo, im not even going to mention the 5 sec cooldown on his ultra).

    You see where am going, I could basically pick out 70% of the cast and even supports could outdamage him in situations when it comes to nuke.
    You never mentioned lategame capability so i'm going to assume you said what you ment. 'Burst Potential'

    The problem people have with monkey king is that he's a very fun hero with alot of utility, when it comes down to arguing over mk.
    Alot of people admit they wish they knew how to play him on a proper level.
    And I tend to agree with those statements, playing monkey king is fun even though the game goes to hell, cause the hero itself makes the game fun no matter what. His concept is unique, there's no other hero like him.
    Playing against him makes me say 'meh' not because his overpowered, its because MK is much more fun to play than other heros in this game.

    So before bringing stupid facts to the table, and complain because you can't play the hero properly doesn't make a hero "Overpowered".

    Sometimes it's way better keeping your mouth shut and be looked upon as an idiot instead of opening it and proove it to everyone around you.
    Last edited by Boyka; 04-09-2012 at 12:06 PM.

  15. #55
    MK is far from OP but your numbers are completly incorrect which makes you look like a moron, to quote you: "Sometimes it's way better keeping your mouth shut and be looked upon as an idiot instead of opening it and proove it to everyone around you."

  16. #56
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    736
    imo take him away from the non-legacy players. Then I would be okay. I love playin him though. Just rush frostburn with agi boots. a helm/vestments if you need and raaaaaape!

    ~Thank you Lhune~

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandtrap View Post
    MK is far from OP but your numbers are completly incorrect which makes you look like a moron, to quote you: "Sometimes it's way better keeping your mouth shut and be looked upon as an idiot instead of opening it and proove it to everyone around you."
    Please, Sandtrap. If you claim my numbers are wrong, the best way to do so is prooving me wrong with better numbers.
    Not bringing up trollish comments to the table without any true facts at all.
    Try one more time..

    Quoting myself to you, again.
    Keep your mouth shut and be looked upon as a moron instead of opening your mouth and proove it to everyone.
    Last edited by Boyka; 04-09-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •