Thread: I have something strange to ask about.

I have something strange to ask about.

Ok so, i could be wrong about this, I'm relatively new.. but.. i recently played against a player Juscalmeking. he went 44-0 in a mmr random game. after looking at his replays i noticed that he automatically casts codex along with ult. That is, he does it at the same time.. you can't even see the animation for codex. i was wondering how this is done. Also, look at his stats. He has a 26.4 kd (not 2.64 but 26.4) and immortal 79 times. This is more than Chu (widely considered among the best players). In any case, i guess my question is, how can he use ult and codex same time. Add on? Key bind?

Note: the key bindings in game don't let you bind one key to do two different things

codex is instant, just use ulti shift codex

1. What ulti / hero?
    2. Animation Cancelling... If you click for example Witch Slayer ulti, and then click instant codex, you see both animations played simultaneously, as the Silver Bullet is a bit slower than the Codex.

79 immortals? O.o

KT

just watched few replays of this guy...he means parasite/hug...

the 79immortals is nothing compared to 3000 kills and only 110 deaths in 180games in 1417mmr with 26.46kd
    Last edited by dkiearth0; 04-08-2012 at 09:41 PM.
    www.dkiearth9.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by Elewyth View Post
    1. What ulti / hero?
    2. Animation Cancelling... If you click for example Witch Slayer ulti, and then click instant codex, you see both animations played simultaneously, as the Silver Bullet is a bit slower than the Codex.
    1. Parasite, face hug
    2. The animation for face hug isn't canceled. its clearly seen. Its not that one is used right after the next, both happen at the same time.

Either way, isn't it against the forum rules to actually post player names of your games and pointing at their stats? (As you clearly are suggesting some stat padding behaviour).

i just wanted to know how he was doing something. Im neither trolling nor doing anything demeaning. Wanted to know how he could multi skill simultaneously.

rofl this guy uses courier in a whole new level. this is next level stuff

Quote Originally Posted by C0ldfire View Post
    rofl this guy uses courier in a whole new level. this is next level stuff
    Worth watching? ID?

Account Icon
    How is he such a low mmr though. More stat resetting by s2?

Account Icon
    He loses games on purpose and/or buys mmr-only resets. That's all.
    “You promised me Scout,
    that if I followed you, you would walk with me always.
    But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.
    Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

Scout replied,
    “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

Account Icon
    new account, lose 15 games in a row with without dieing much or at all hit 1200 mmr because -20mmr per game

use stat reset but only reset game stats not mmr

start playing for 5 mmr per game from 1200mmr = 60 games of immortals and easy wins back to 1500
    Please visit my thread if your tired of not having any pants http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=401955

Quote Originally Posted by Hax View Post
    He loses games on purpose and/or buys mmr-only resets. That's all.
    You shouldn't follow scout. his Mission. is death.

I only watched one replay but I only saw him use Leech + Codex, never Facehug + Codex at the exactly same time. Anyways, he is most likely using macros.

Yea i mean i don't think he's cheating or anything. I just wanted your opinions. sick stats

I bet I could out feed him if we was on my team.