Thread: Can you get banned for not helping certain players?

Can you get banned for not helping certain players?

I don't do it often, and definitely not if it will cost us the game but if a player does wrong by me early game I remember it and basically let that person die a few times later on.

Can you get banned for this?

no lol
    ┏( -_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Account Icon
    Sadly no, you wont get banned. I have reported a guy that behaved just like that and it were unsuccessful.

What players fail to see, is that two wrongs don't make a right. And your behavior will definitely not help us win the match.
    Last edited by Tino; 04-07-2012 at 09:35 AM.

^ this !!!!
    An article everyone got to read : http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/sh...ding-your-Game

Our whole criminal justice system is based on two wrong make a write.

And I dont do it without reason, the reason I do it is usually some form of trolling that I cant ban them for.

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by `Absinthe View Post
    Our whole criminal justice system is based on two wrong make a write.
    So three wrongs make a right?

And I dont do it without reason, the reason I do it is usually some form of trolling that I cant ban them for.
    And this makes your team win the game how?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    First, let me make it very clear that two wrongs do not make a right. Griefing is against the rules regardless of whether or not you were griefed first. If two players are harassing eachother they are both equally guilty.

Second, refusing to help a teammate is reviewed on a case by case basis. For the player to be guilty it must be consistent and clearly damage the outcome of the match. Simply refusing to heal a dying teammate is not against the Rules of Conduct in of itself.
    When I was younger I had an imaginary friend.
    Now, with internet gaming, I have hundreds of imaginary friends.

-American proverb

People who don't put their best foot forward in attempt to win a game (like this topic creator) is the worst part about HoN.

No I'm pretty sure the types of griefing which cant be reported (that people reguarly abuse) is the worst part of hon.

Like setting your hero to follow another, repeatedly feeding (but attempting to run when you run into 4-5 of them) killing the jungle creeps leaving just small creeps, etc. All cant be reported.

No I'm pretty sure the types of griefing which cant be reported (that people reguarly abuse) is the worst part of hon.

Like setting your hero to follow another, repeatedly feeding (but attempting to run when you run into 4-5 of them) killing the jungle creeps leaving just small creeps, etc. All cant be reported.
    Ok, like I said, people who don't put their best foot forward in attempt to win a game is the worst part about HoN. If you actually bring your emotions into a HoN game enough to counter-greif someone (such as not helping them) that's pathetic. I look at everyone in a game as just a person on my team, or an enemy, no deeper feelings.