Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Vote to Implement: Sell's Seductive Announcer Pack

View Poll Results: Would you like this mod to be implemented into the shop?

Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll
  • Why yes I would :3

182 94.79%
  • No, but thanks for asking ::monocle::

10 5.21%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vote to Implement: Sell's Seductive Announcer Pack

I received a lot of positive feedback in the old suggestion forum to implement this mod, So I decided to finally post again in the new suggestion mod format now that we have signatures back : 3 Here was the previous thread and feedback! [See the spoiler below and click on the image for the old thread]:

See the mod details below in the spoiler to download, or click on my signature to visit the main thread for the modification! If you don't like it vote no and post feedback either here or in the modifications main thread so that I may improve the addon.

Feel free to shout-out to where you heard of the mod from!

Thanks!
    Sell

IF YOU LIKE THIS MOD VOTE FOR IT TO BE IMPLEMENTED HERE

I know that the community wanted something like this so I started working on it in my spare time. First came the script, which I developed with the help and feedback of friends. Next step came finding a female voice actor for the modification. Voice Actress Kira Buckland lent her talents to the project and was very easy to work with and did a great job with my picky requests [See her websites here and here]

Sorry , not a professional or anything so I am definitely up for some feedback, whether it be coding, direction, host help etc. I have no real experience with editing sound so any direction to make this project better I will take it into serious consideration. Fire hard as I know that's what the community is good at : 3 Take note that I do not have the resources or professionalism that S2 has when it comes to sound quality. Looking at making the modification gave me insight into just how much of a pain in the ass it is to get something right and kudos to them for their current announcers and character scripts!

I tried to make it tasteful and not too crazy filled with dick and vag jokes : O

Enjoy
    -Sell

PS: IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH THE VOLUME OF THE MOD BEING TOO LOW ENSURE THAT YOUR INTERFACE VOLUME IS HIGHER THAN YOUR SOUND EFFECTS VOLUME. Should help ;o

Script:

* Bloodlust - "It only hurts the first time"
    * Serial Killer - "Hot Streak"
    * Ultimate Warrior - "What a Pimp"
    * Legendary - "Is it too hot for you?"
    * Onslaught - "Ooohhh"
    * Savage Sick - "Kinky"
    * Domination - "Domination!"
    * Champion of Newerth - "Mmmm I like it!"
    * Bloodbath - "Don't stop now!"
    * Immortal - "OHHH YEAAA!"
    * Genocide - "Did you forget the safe word?"
    * Denied - "No goodies for you"
    * Smack-down - "That felt good didn't it?"
    * Humiliation - "All talk and no game..."
    * Nemesis - "Someone likes to get spanked!"
    * Payback - "Who's on top now?"
    * Massacre - "It's cute you're still trying"
    * Lets Get it On - "Lets get it on!"
    * Rage Quit - "::gigglez:: Finished so soon?"
    * Victory - "Mmm.. call me!"
    * Defeat - "Pathetic"

Re-Dubs of the original announcer

* One of your structures is under attack
    * Legion Wins
    * The Legion have destroyed a Hellbourne Tower
    * A Legion Barracks has been destroyed
    * Hellbourne Wins
    * The Hellbourne have destroyed a Legion Tower
    * A Hellbourne barracks has been destroyed
    * Kongor Has Been Slain
    * Transmutantstien Has Been Slain
    * Zorgath Has Been Slain

* Double Damage
    * Illusion
    * Regeneration
    * Invisibility
    * Haste
    * Double Tap
    * Triple Kill
    * Quad Kill
    * Annihilation
    Preview: YouTube
    Its finally done. Mah first YouTube video be gentle!

Download: .honmod version
    [for more information on using the Honmod format please see this thread: here]

Download: .s2z version
    [this version is for those that do not use the Honmod format. Just drop this file into the folder named "game"; in your Heroes of Newerth directory]

Change log:
    1.0 - Originalskiez
    1.2 - Increased the volume of the sound pack by applying Automatic Gain Control and Amplifying by 140%. Got off my lazy ass and updated the thread to make it more presentable.
    Last edited by Sell; 04-25-2012 at 02:10 AM.

HON could use another female announcer with the loss of Pudding.

I almost forgot they removed that :O

At last!!!!FCK YEAH! I was waiting for you to repost this for months man!!!I really want this announcer pack in game NAO!!!Best announcer pack ever! God bless you and the actress that voiced the lines!

Come on people, vote YES!!!Don't be shy and don't worry...it only hurts the first time
    "Peace if possible, truth at all costs."
    "Blood alone moves the wheels of history."
    "I feel much freer now that I am certain the pope is the Antichrist."
    -Martin Luther
    "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. "
    - Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Tip of the Hat.

Thanks for the support Awa :3

I would "bump" this announcer!

Thanks for the move ;o And thanks everyone for the support

-Sell

Working with a new Sound Editor. I am tempted to tweak this a little, but knowing me that may get done later than sooner :3

-Sell

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    *.* I wunt this in the shop NAO!

Using the mod for now, but would love to see it implemented. So +1

Definitely want this implemented, would buy it even if it was 500 gold coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Envisionise View Post
    Definitely want this implemented, would buy it even if it was 500 gold coins.
    I am saving silver coins for this one :P I have 1,1k atm but I would give even 3k for it like I gave 3,4k silver for badass pack when it was on discount.
    "Peace if possible, truth at all costs."
    "Blood alone moves the wheels of history."
    "I feel much freer now that I am certain the pope is the Antichrist."
    -Martin Luther
    "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. "
    - Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Wait, is this all about a announcer you craete yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by BubblleBee View Post
    Wait, is this all about a announcer you craete yourself?
    I made the script and the mod is voiced by Kira Buckland. The crappy sound editing was done by me :P

Ive tried to download both the honmod and the file one but noone seems to work. The announcer only plays when the other players get kills or when out towers are under attack etc. Never when i got my streaks. Please give me some additional instructions for how to install. (sorry for bad english) Thx

i would buy this announcer .
    S2 u can make money here !! sure thats something you´d love :P

Quote Originally Posted by lo1an View Post
    Ive tried to download both the honmod and the file one but noone seems to work. The announcer only plays when the other players get kills or when out towers are under attack etc. Never when i got my streaks. Please give me some additional instructions for how to install. (sorry for bad english) Thx
    Ensure that all other mods that effect announcers are uninstalled or un-applied if you have used the Hon Mod Manager. If you used the S2z file make sure you dont have other S2z files that effect announcers. Then make sure you select the default announcer in the shop!

Thank you guys for the continued support. I am very happy with the percentage of positive votes.

I updated the main post with an embedding of you YouTube preview. The new forums make me happypanda

-Sell

But I am still sadpanda that this is not in game yet