Thread: [Youtube] New Clan Intro Team Aurea

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7

    [Youtube] New Clan Intro Team Aurea

    Hi, I made a intro for my "soon to be made" clan, I'm sorta uncertain of the current name(Aurea) so if you have any suggestions on names please tell me . I also put in 2 bonus clips after the intro(dunno why, just felt like it D)

    Comment and rate, and critcism is always welcome!



    Enjoy!

    PS. This was sorta my "first" intro using Cinema4D which I only have approximatley 4-5 hours of experience with <.<

    Edit* The actual intro was only the spinning lionhead, the rest was just some random "bonus"
    Last edited by Derpster; 04-11-2012 at 11:24 PM.
    Ye boi!

  2. #2
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    6
    Increase quality on the audio and you should be set. It really wrecks a movie when the audio is bad.

  3. #3
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7
    Ye I sorta figured you ment the announcers? I set the audio level to high on them . But ty for the tip!
    Ye boi!

  4. #4
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7
    Any suggestions, comments about the name/intro?

  5. #5
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,345
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpster View Post
    Any suggestions, comments about the name/intro?
    good for being so short, flashy ftw

  6. #6
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by R2L3372 View Post
    good for being so short, flashy ftw
    Flashy?

  7. #7
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,345
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpster View Post
    Flashy?
    ya all those colors

  8. #8
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by R2L3372 View Post
    ya all those colors
    Haha, is that a good thing or?

  9. #9
    y its nice. i would shake the ground a little more when the lionhead lands, and make the time a little shorter. but i like it in its current form also.

    oh and about those clips, things were a little too overwhelming in the action, either dont change the camera angle when phara blinks/ bubbs ports, or move the spell icons a little more away from the center of the vid, its a little too distracting. but its nice anyway, good luck.
    ▲▲▲▲▲
    Not enough time for HoN.
    Now I'm designing games.
    bit.do/ghostorysteam
    Thanks for all support!
    ▼▼▼▼▼

  10. #10
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimtar View Post
    y its nice. i would shake the ground a little more when the lionhead lands, and make the time a little shorter. but i like it in its current form also.

    oh and about those clips, things were a little too overwhelming in the action, either dont change the camera angle when phara blinks/ bubbs ports, or move the spell icons a little more away from the center of the vid, its a little too distracting. but its nice anyway, good luck.
    Ty alot for your tips I'll definatley consider what you said about like almost everything. and I'm glad you found it enjoyable!

  11. #11
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,345
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpster View Post
    Ty alot for your tips I'll definatley consider what you said about like almost everything. and I'm glad you found it enjoyable!
    i liked it, and what the other guy said will definately help

  12. #12
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    8
    I liked it, the gameplay footage too, would definitely watch a movie with that editing.

    Can I ask you how you're able to pivot the camera around the hero you're following?
    Check out my 1800+ HoN movies:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Swellzong/videos

    When aiming for perfection you will discover that is it a moving target.

  13. #13
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellzong View Post
    I liked it, the gameplay footage too, would definitely watch a movie with that editing.

    Can I ask you how you're able to pivot the camera around the hero you're following?
    Ty! Ye sure man, 1, Start the replay. 2, Go into freelook mode. 3, Choose the hero you wish to follow and lock the camera 4, And then press the "\" key next to backspace and rotate the camera with the mouse!

    Hope you got it!

  14. #14
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hawthorn, Melbourne, Australia.
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    6
    Tutorial wanted! :O
    Amazing work buddy!
    Seriously though, make a tutorial

  15. #15
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RoonyHD View Post
    Tutorial wanted! :O
    Amazing work buddy!
    Seriously though, make a tutorial
    Hehe, Thanks mate! Tutorial on the "3D object" or the whole thing?!

  16. #16
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hawthorn, Melbourne, Australia.
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    6
    On the 3D object

  17. #17
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7
    Hehe, sure I guess I'm not really aquainted with the program, but I'll give it a shot! it's fairly simple actually!

  18. #18
    Offline
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    7
    Hehe, sure I guess I'm not really aquainted with the program, but I'll give it a shot! it's fairly simple actually!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •