Thread: [Youtube] New Clan Intro Team Aurea

[Youtube] New Clan Intro Team Aurea

Hi, I made a intro for my "soon to be made" clan, I'm sorta uncertain of the current name(Aurea) so if you have any suggestions on names please tell me . I also put in 2 bonus clips after the intro(dunno why, just felt like it D)

Comment and rate, and critcism is always welcome!

Enjoy!

PS. This was sorta my "first" intro using Cinema4D which I only have approximatley 4-5 hours of experience with <.<

Edit* The actual intro was only the spinning lionhead, the rest was just some random "bonus"
    Last edited by Derpster; 04-11-2012 at 10:24 PM.
    Ye boi!

Increase quality on the audio and you should be set. It really wrecks a movie when the audio is bad.

Ye I sorta figured you ment the announcers? I set the audio level to high on them . But ty for the tip!
    Ye boi!

Any suggestions, comments about the name/intro?

Quote Originally Posted by Derpster View Post
    Any suggestions, comments about the name/intro?
    good for being so short, flashy ftw

Quote Originally Posted by R2L3372 View Post
    good for being so short, flashy ftw
    Flashy?

Flashy?
    ya all those colors

Quote Originally Posted by R2L3372 View Post
    ya all those colors
    Haha, is that a good thing or?

y its nice. i would shake the ground a little more when the lionhead lands, and make the time a little shorter. but i like it in its current form also.

oh and about those clips, things were a little too overwhelming in the action, either dont change the camera angle when phara blinks/ bubbs ports, or move the spell icons a little more away from the center of the vid, its a little too distracting. but its nice anyway, good luck.
    Join Project Epoch, the #1 mentoring solution, that now has a TRAILER!!!

Well... You have to wait a few weeks though, we are undergoing a reconstruction :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ahimtar View Post
    y its nice. i would shake the ground a little more when the lionhead lands, and make the time a little shorter. but i like it in its current form also.

oh and about those clips, things were a little too overwhelming in the action, either dont change the camera angle when phara blinks/ bubbs ports, or move the spell icons a little more away from the center of the vid, its a little too distracting. but its nice anyway, good luck.
    Ty alot for your tips I'll definatley consider what you said about like almost everything. and I'm glad you found it enjoyable!

Ty alot for your tips I'll definatley consider what you said about like almost everything. and I'm glad you found it enjoyable!
    i liked it, and what the other guy said will definately help

I liked it, the gameplay footage too, would definitely watch a movie with that editing.

Can I ask you how you're able to pivot the camera around the hero you're following?
    Check out my 1800+ HoN movies:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Swellzong/videos

When aiming for perfection you will discover that is it a moving target.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellzong View Post
    I liked it, the gameplay footage too, would definitely watch a movie with that editing.

Can I ask you how you're able to pivot the camera around the hero you're following?
    Ty! Ye sure man, 1, Start the replay. 2, Go into freelook mode. 3, Choose the hero you wish to follow and lock the camera 4, And then press the "\" key next to backspace and rotate the camera with the mouse!

Hope you got it!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Tutorial wanted! :O
    Amazing work buddy!
    Seriously though, make a tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by RoonyHD View Post
    Tutorial wanted! :O
    Amazing work buddy!
    Seriously though, make a tutorial
    Hehe, Thanks mate! Tutorial on the "3D object" or the whole thing?!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    On the 3D object

Hehe, sure I guess I'm not really aquainted with the program, but I'll give it a shot! it's fairly simple actually!

Hehe, sure I guess I'm not really aquainted with the program, but I'll give it a shot! it's fairly simple actually!