Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Hero Teaser: Artillery

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

Hero Teaser: Artillery

The engineer looked at his masterpiece. The turrets were mounted, the rockets loaded, the cannons oiled and tested on the range. It was time to test his mechanical beast against the demonic hoards of the Hellbourne. They would know no quarter when he found them within range and death reigned down from above. The explosions deafened both man and beast, and Artillery stood alone among the craters and carnage.

Artillery is a ranged agility hero that can unleash a bombardment of pain upon his enemies from a very long ways away. When this robot bunkers down, there is nowhere to run!

Abilities Teaser

Long Range Missiles

Fragmentation Shells

Bunker Down

Artillery Barrage

Artillery will be shelling his enemies into oblivion in the upcoming hero spotlight!
    Last edited by Buro; 04-05-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Nice

omg , a gundam alt?omg !!!!!!!
    lol,i ll buy it!

Can not wait

Good Stuff....

Still got some gold coins left.
    Think IŽll grab him

Not a fan of the skill art.
    Has a rubber duck named "Mr. Quackers."

Rudra || Plaguebringer || Bastion || Castor/Pollux || Arcane Assassin || Smoke

Blog yo

Account Icon
    people are going to complain that it is yet another ranged agility carry/ganker, I think s2 should go back to doing 1 hero of each ability 1 agi >> 1 str >> 1 int>>1 agi

this looks awesome but i think we need str heroes

cool concept

Hopefully not another epic failed hero.
    Feeling Dangerous ?

Aprils fools

Account Icon
    This is amazing!!!!

When the waves are flooding the shore and I Can't find my way home anymore,That's when I look at you..

I promise the spotlight will be earlier this time. :P

Also, S2, I love making vids for you guys and all, but please try to stick to your lore. -_- Such an eyesore to see a robot armed with a minigun in the same place as a gladiator in the same place as a knight in the same place as a goblin with giant magnets in the same place as a hell demon in the same place as a dude with a laser gun in the same place as an undead dude throwing shovels in the same place as a magnetic cyborg in the same place as a giant magical turtle...
    Last edited by RaViJ; 04-06-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Come watch my epic HoN videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRaViJdS0ul
    Includes my latest HoN Highlight video entitled Bloodlust (now with better quality version) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDGPghLJln8
    Includes a HoN tournament highlight video breakycpk personally asked me to make entitled Genocide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhDbMxUndmk

"Artillery is a ranged agility hero" S2 please stop being selfish. Stop with this agility streak. HoN need more ads, tournament with hight rewards. All HoN player are going to play dota 2 and LoL... HoN such a good game, dont lose your fans.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    looks like
    first skill: chipper rockets
    second skill: some targetable rockets that also does damage in AoE when they hit enemy
    third skill: something similar to enginners turret
    ulti: large AoE damage around yourself

You serious?...a freaking mech? and 3rd ranged agi in the row...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nome View Post
    Alright, let's put it this way.

1. PSR means nothing, outside of tourney seeding and e-peen.

Account Icon
    Ranged agi? wow.

Check out this noob's awesome videos!

Maybe it will resemble gyrocopter :P?

ANOTHER ranged agility? Don't get me wrong I love new heroes but....ranged agility ?

Also, Thor is here

Also, Imperial War Titan

Also, GUNDAM

<3
    YOU HAVE CAPTAIN DIOMEDES. YOU ARE READY FOR WAR NOW. YOU ARE READY TO EXCEL.

Er, a bit futuristic? While I'm interested to see how the model will look, I'm just wondering how COD: MW is going to fit in against axes and swords. Of course there are heroes with guns and what not but this is a bit Starcraft.

Legionnaire has an axe? Great. I have sixteen missles and a minigun.

Nonetheless, always excited to see spotlights.

KT