Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: Welcome to the New HoN Forums!

Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186
Results 3,701 to 3,713 of 3713
    I have read the forum changes post and linked documents. I am excited to be a part of the new and improved HoN community!

I have read the forum changes post and linked documents. I am excited to be a part of the new and improved HoN community!

"I have read the forum changes post and linked documents. I am excited to be a part of the new and improved HoN community!"
    "Peace if possible, truth at all costs."
    "Blood alone moves the wheels of history."
    "I feel much freer now that I am certain the pope is the Antichrist."
    -Martin Luther
    "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. "
    - Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Banking institutions are more dangerous than standing armies”
    -Thomas Jefferson

"I have read the forum changes post and linked documents. I am excited to be a part of the new and improved HoN community!"

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

I have read the forum changes post and linked documents. I am excited to be a part of the new and improved HoN community

Great work S2!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Well, love the new look and options but there are still small problems... one being the 'manage attachment' manager no longer has it's buttons visible... well at least from the time of this thread being posted. Haven't seen any others that haven't been fixed