Thread: Cant get out of/stuck in 1400's

Cant get out of/stuck in 1400's

Hey guys.

Why is it that I cant get out of my bracket? Im pretty sure im better then almost every person in my bracket, but for some reason, I just cant beat them!

I mean, I try and stomp mid, but my team is so bad, so I cant beat the enemy mid. My team never wards! I try to tell them I need my gold to farm sheild breaker after frost burn, but they never listen!

I try to win by picking a carry because I cant trust the other 3 or 4 who just picked carries, and yet we still lose!

I think its because every team I get is just bad.

And dont say play with friends because for some reason my friends dont like playing with me, because im better then them.
    sorry bro, no cool Sig for you, too many infractions.

S2'd

Formally known as `SOBRAVE (bad habit of getting a name change every 2 months or so)

Sorry its a copy paste but i just finished tying this up on a very similar topic:

This forum tends to spit out the same advcie every time this thread comes up, so ill get it all out the way first.

Mid carry, dominate, gank hard and win

Dont play support, playing support in this bracket is like trying to ride a dolphin to work in the inner city. No amount of warding will save your trash carrys from ganks.

Play with friends, the more people on your team you can be sure are good will reduce the chance of getting a trash player. Its a numbers game.

Be nice in games! i find if im nice and play well, no matter what the result i can add all the players i feel played well and 80% of them will accept and play with me in the future.

Trash heros are viable here -> one of my nooby accounts (ukdutypaid) won 16 games in a row in this bracket taking BH mid. Trash hero but out classes bad players in this bracket.

Hope this helps,

Neonshot
    Quote Originally Posted by SyleSpawn View Post
    Before playing HoN, I was a sane man. Now that I am playing HoN, I kept being diagnosed as being mentally ill (mad) day long by the high qualified doc in my team (and also the other one). I am starting to think that I must be really mad.
    ^Maybe we are all mad?

0/10

The troll became too obvious, sorry

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by money_Igot0 View Post
    0/10

The troll became too obvious, sorry
    this

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    OP j

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    OP join a clan.
    I'll ask Poni.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonshot View Post
    Sorry its a copy paste but i just finished tying this up on a very similar topic:

This forum tends to spit out the same advcie every time this thread comes up, so ill get it all out the way first.

Mid carry, dominate, gank hard and win

Dont play support, playing support in this bracket is like trying to ride a dolphin to work in the inner city. No amount of warding will save your trash carrys from ganks.

Play with friends, the more people on your team you can be sure are good will reduce the chance of getting a trash player. Its a numbers game.

Be nice in games! i find if im nice and play well, no matter what the result i can add all the players i feel played well and 80% of them will accept and play with me in the future.

Trash heros are viable here -> one of my nooby accounts (ukdutypaid) won 16 games in a row in this bracket taking BH mid. Trash hero but out classes bad players in this bracket.

Hope this helps,

Neonshot
    I believe you have been trolled good sir.

I was making it obvious on purpose, it's a joke how many people cry about this ****.
    sorry bro, no cool Sig for you, too many infractions.

S2'd

Formally known as `SOBRAVE (bad habit of getting a name change every 2 months or so)