i've never posted here and didn't read that much, so forgive me if i misunderstand how this works here.
I dont have the model done but the idea for anyone who's up to make it live !
So : Icemancer (geomancer)
Model : Penguin like !
1st spell (stun) :
- either sliding on his chest leaving ice behind (spinning if you like).
- or diving and torpedo'ing under ice, we could see the ice field with the shadow of icemancer until it surfaces.
2nd spell (slow) :
- blizard ? something like a little glacius ult with winds ?
- several parts of ice fields, moving under feets ?
3rd spell (dot) :
- ice version of the dot ?
- (expanding) icefield, crumbling when the stun goes
Well just some ideas, if you want to take part to this model you're welcome =)
Last edited by Latuvu; 04-02-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Sigh you clearly understand this is the wrong section seeing as how you apologized. You just didn't put it in the requests section because its people just begging for their Ideas to be made without putting any work in themselves.
Isn't there a sticky stating what belongs where?
This is MY codex, and I'M GOING TO USE IT!Originally Posted by Beowulf