Thread: New Monkey King Alt Avatar?

New Monkey King Alt Avatar?

In my opinion, this could have been the first Ophelia alt avatar. Instead they put out 2 MK avatars in like 1 month..doh

exactly what i thought.

first i was , than i was and finally i recognized its mk again

MK is the best hero in HoN, it's only natural you'd favor your honor-student child more than your worthless ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethren View Post
    MK is the best hero in HoN, it's only natural you'd favor your honor-student child more than your worthless ones.

Ye, long time ago it was Devourer, ha had already 2 avatars when there were only like 15 avatars available. Now it is MK^^ And i have only the EA Avatar...actually the ugliest of them :/
    Vote for my 2 new Alt-Avatar ideas for Fayde:

Ye, long time ago it was Devourer, ha had already 2 avatars when there were only like 15 avatars available. Now it is MK^^ And i have only the EA Avatar...actually the ugliest of them :/
    Well that was more a case of the first avatar being bad

Quote Originally Posted by je`Rome View Post
    Aaah how i wish i had the EA Avatar D:

Account Icon
    Yes, 2 avatars in one month, except I think one is trash so it doesn't count.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    No moraxus, no baplha, no ophelia, no puppet master....other heroes happy with 2 skins. Come on, S2.

nice.. MK has 3 alt avatars

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    mk is supposed to be quick evasive or whatever so is a jester so it kinda makes sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Narfle
    Thats okay, most people who speak nazi find it very easy to understand invading and murdering indians. Especially if you speak it in the blood for oil dialect.