1. more reasonable silver prices/gain, maybe possible to make every weekend gold coin or double silver
2.revamp map editor to be integrated into hon itself and make it able to use your own and others maps in public matches.
3. i'd like to be able to try an early access heroes before i buy it. And make it optional to buy EA with silver, obviously for a reasonable more than alt avatars.
4.I have a legacy account but i would still like a bigger pool for free to play, so they can be better for the team.
5. make it so when you have a dc on your team it is easier to re-make
ps. much appreciated for the free alt avatar these changes are important but i like the options.
Last edited by BrokenPC; 04-17-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Please for all that is holy give us a decent dedicated all mid mode... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
-have a 75 % off sale on all heroes and a 33% off everything else in the store.
-bring in a stat system that resets every 6 months so that players get ranked and if you so choose can enjoy actual games with players on a similar level.
-bring in a 1vs 1 map for matchmaking.
-mid wars map would be nice for public games... perhaps just a much longer lane with towers, say maybe 5 towers from middle to base, getting stronger and stronger as you get closer to apposing teams base.
- a game mode with like.. where some "mystic" creature comes down onto new earth and provides your team with a single item... (this item will change the tide off the game and make things level again. ) Just to make games longer and more interesting .
- oh and make all 4 the alt avatars available. they all seem amazing. like if you meet the requirements for the the prize you can choose the one you like best and will also be able to purchase the other remaining 3.
-make the 50% more gold for $40 a standard thing.
-make more announcer packs.
-bring a mini me courier out... cause I have seen the pet sized versions of the heroes in practice mode... would be an awesome courier. so if you are playing electrician you have a mini electrician courier if you purchased this courier.
cheaper alt avatars
more silver coin gain
and Mongolian flag symbol since i'm from Mongolia that would be much more appreciated
ye an exchange rate for silver - gold coins say 3 or 4 to 1 gold
It allows 'premium' avatars to become accessible to everyone
Something you should have done long time ago, Enable Watchtower for Match making. Getting tired of the original map from dota. Also the original 3v3 map Darkwood vale
Somehow make it able to get gold coins from just playing and not only from buying gold packages. But not as easy as silver coins.
New game mode, Capture the base, Capture the flag etc...
Silver and Gold coins 50% off or something like that.
A competition when the community play against you as the last one with the Voodoo raptor as reward.
But all that is needed for me is fixing all maps to Match Making, at least Watchtower
How about an option to play custom heroes in a public game. As a herodesigner and coder I'd like the option to play my hero against other players. Testing the abilities and mechanics can be hard to test to the full without some real-play testing. This will also be a very good way to see if a custom hero is balanced.
How to solve this whould be to have some sort of autodownloader that will download the nessesery files from the host to get all the heroes availible on that public game. Making this possible will add a new dimention to HoN and the community will most likely use more time on balancing out their dream hero aswell as S2 will see what kind of heroes the community wants, and can from that add more heroes to their stack.
Items do visual effects on the Hero models. Not just Staff of the Master.
Please revert nerfs to classic heroes in celebration, jereziah heal does true again, rampage has classic ult, ect.
For this HoN-iversary to work we'll need:
- double matchmaking for a few days
- a percentage off on everything in the shop, to gold and sliver
- more gold on every gold coin purchases
- a couple of new avatars.
This would be enough for an aniversary...
But there's a problem with the game.
Lemme break it down: a new completly reworked avatar costs 3000 coins (that's like 300 games, 300 if you win 200 and lose 100) and the gold price is almost 10$... That's ok. The problem is that if you grind for that avatar that's way too much. i'm not saying to lower the silver price to 200 but at least put it to 2000... For a name change i had to play for 2 months (including a double matchmaking event). If a player plays 150, even 200 matches but after they will get a reward (a awesome avatar) then that player will continue to play and that's in your advantage, more people play the game... you win.
I'm a 2-3 matches a day player and i don't buy gold goins only on christmas. Every player i know doesen't care about gold coins. There are many players that really don't give a damn about gold coins, they just want to play. A f2p account can't buy an avatar because he has to spend all his coins for buying heroes...
There are players (and all the players i know are like this) that don't buy gold coins, because they think it's insane to pay for a avatar, who get bored because they are not rewarded at all. So they get bored, don't play, you lose... That's not a marketing strategy...
Give them a free flag or smth...
Make more events. A simple 2 weekends in a row is double matchmaking coins will get you more people playing.
The game is really boring on a monday morning. You have to get people to log in to see something (like to see what's on discount today) and maybe they will stay to play a match... I think it's a really good idea to make discounts a daily thing. And also make a discount for silver too. I'm not saying give for free, but a 25% discount on a courier or a cheap avatar will get you more people playing the game...
And btw... i don't get the Gipsy Fayde avatar... I have HoN maxed out and i don't get it... She doesen't look like a Gipsy at all...
I love hon and i don't want to get mentally kicked out of the servers because i get one silver coin per match...
You have to reward a player even if he plays one match or 20 a day so he continues playing.
Last edited by Fonko; 04-18-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Just to lift a little a little piece of the veil of secrecy, I heard (from a very reliable source) that S2 IS actually working on a mid-only map c.q. game mode.
So let's just hope they have it finished and/or bug-fixed in time for HONiversary 2.
I for one would love that mode.
-= http://www.justin.tv/aceorwin =--
Click, follow and prepare to be entertained
more fun options for public games
1) Make deathmatch available as it was in dota. Everytime you die you respond with the same items and same levels but different characters.
2) or give a WTF option as in dota where there was no mana cost or cd time for any abilities. Would be a fun game for publics.
3) or maybe have OMG which might be harder to make but in this version everyone gets a random hero but there is a random pool of abilities that everyone chooses and people can create any combination of hero skills
these would be awesome but in general as everyone is saying make silver coins viable. 3000 silver for everything is a bit ridiculous its takes forever to save up for 1 thing. either give more coins per match or less expensive alts
1.more reasonable silver prices/gain
2.cheaper alt avatars, back to 900 silver or so.
3.way to gain gold in matchmaking for wins possibly.
4.bring back the limited addition alts
5.alt avatars for heroes that still don't have an alt.
- New game mode: "WTF mode", No CD and no Mana costs Skills (like Dota), as one guy said, this could be fun in Public games
- New Only Mid Map: or at least make a mode in with Mobs cant spawn in bot and top, and towers there can be invulnerable, that could be a great way to don't loose or win be doing BD, so the only way to win is.... how it name says: Only mid
- More rasonable prices on New alt Avatars, ALL the New alt avatars are costing 3k Silver coins... cmon...
- Put Alt Avatars in Offer but with Silver Coins to, everytime that u put a Heroe in 50% off, they cost Gold Coins...
- Language Room in Forum, so all of us can share opinions, replays, etc with ur same language
- and last, More Busty Alt Avatrs haha >
I think that releasing all the GOLD EDITION alts for the event would be amazing. Thanks.