Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: HoN-iversary Planning 2012

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Account Icon
    Smarter towers, it is a nightmare to be attacked at tower by heroes and she continues to attack creeps.
    Has Fun love you're live.

Account Icon
    Free stuff is always appreciated No, but seriously I think you should unlock all the limited time alt avatars for everyone that missed them. And free stuff

I got a superb idea.... MOD/OP/S2 message me for details.
    Watch Me Work!!! They ask me NOT to KS, but when I don't the enemy almost always survives... and THEN I get blamed for it? Women... Oh, and by the way...Kraken was here.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    A new 1v1 map which could be used for mid games too.
    Maybe something like the old testmap!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bots please!

unlock ALL the items in the HoN store, No Exception. this includes limited edition, gold collection, and holiday edition Alts.

Account Icon
    How about a Hero Creation function. That would bring massive profits. You could sell body parts (haha right) but in all seriousness. You could sell helmets, swords, staffs, things to make your own hero look cool. Could be the first RPG functioning HoN Game. Sell different styles for gold or silver, plus bring in lots of players to play with this function. Tons of players want to make their own character and this would satisfy their hunger. I understand this would take a lot of work, and I know a lot of people may think this is dumb, but good things don't come easy. If everything was easy no one would do anything.

Anyone else think this would be cool?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Another Coinssale, I missed the last one also more infos for the future of Hon.
    Thanks to Lhune for this epic sig!

Account Icon
    We want to see really good skins this time! Spiderman for Arachna, Fantastic 4 guy for Pebbles etc... All the skins avalible now are bad in my opinion. I want to see mature skins, skins that mock things in real life, skins that make mad enemy team!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarous View Post
    We want to see really good skins this time! Spiderman for Arachna, Fantastic 4 guy for Pebbles etc... All the skins avalible now are bad in my opinion. I want to see mature skins, skins that mock things in real life, skins that make mad enemy team!
    Seriously?? Have you ever heard of copyright laws? All of those skins you just named are owned trademarks of Marvel, it would NEVER fly to allow S2 to use their material or anything that vaguely resembles any of their COPYRIGHTED work.

Play once everyday for a week and..
    -Legacy accounts get free alt avatar of their choice?
    -Non Legacy accounts get free hero of their choice?( not including EAs )
    10$ all hero package?
    Hero/Alt avatar BUNDLES?
    All playable alt avatars for 1 week?
    STORE WIDE SALE 66% OFF

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Winwolf View Post
    Bots please!
    This^^ Oh, and an all-mid map

Compare HoN with other moba games at the HoN Rosetta Stone
    Want to make your own HoN DVD? Click here

LuLu's promise on valk outfit..
    Try to improve the way of pathing
    and fix the antistuck system sometimes if you block your enemy in the woods he somehow bugs out..
    HoN needs an ingame tournament function like in Wc3 / Bloodline Champions

1. Custom maps as promised

2. Make legacy accounts available again or make it easier to obtain all heroes. I wouldnt have started to play hon today as the system is now

3. Midwars or even 10v10 "funmap" for when youre tired of the seriousness in matchmaking but wanna have fun in the hon enviroment.

4. Ability to obtain gold coins other ways than just $$$$. For example by doing not common stuff such as 600gpm, make the enemys cc before 15:15, solo kongor early etcetc

5. New Pick mode like randomdraft, captains mode etc.

6. What was wrong with the old rating system? The new does not make any sense.

7. Ladder/bracket/compo system ingame, making it possible to follow the competitive scene aswell as newb compos easily.

8. More time at allpick pick-screen. 100 heroes and so little time! And get back the goldbonus for randoming or remove the randombutton. Right now its not a very interesting part of the game mode.

We also need ingame advertising for angermanagement, so much rage

Challenge accepted? GLHF and goodnight

Account Icon
    How About
    1.-50% an all prices
    2.Package with all heroes
    3.TMM gives you extra 2g/game for team of 3++
    4.New 1v1 map
    5.More options in MM
    6.Re-Release of gold collection avatars
    7.All heroes unlocked for the anniversary period

Animes FTW!!

Account Icon
    Are you serious? S2 steals from so many games but you don't mention that... Thor skin is not copyrighted? Don't be ridiculous, taking from others is sort of admire to their work. Don't you want to see such a things in all games? Why the other games can do it and HoN can't?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarous View Post
    Are you serious? S2 steals from so many games but you don't mention that... Thor skin is not copyrighted? Don't be ridiculous, taking from others is sort of admire to their work. Don't you want to see such a things in all games? Why the other games can do it and HoN can't?
    Thor is a mythical god, no one holds copyrights on anything but the specific character named Thor and his specific image. No one holds copyrights on persons or animals covered in US flag motif costumes either.

The reason S2 gets away with anything is because they haven't broken a single copyright so far. Just because some other company holds a specific version of something generic doesn't mean you can't have your own generic copy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Granta View Post
    Ragers are those who think they are the strongest players. The frustration manifests because they have a picture of how things should go but aren't good enough to realize that said picture is just about always completely wrong. Frustration and anger breeds irrationality which doesn't help their already mostly tenuous grasp on the situation at hand which is the reason for frustration to begin with.

No, ragers aren't some kind of superior player. You can be good while simultaneously being a rager but that is not the norm, i can guarantee that.

For Hon-iversery i would like to see:
    -*S2 using dream more often <---- This one The most!
    -Custom maps for Multi-Player
    -More Items/Maps

*Each of these have a good reason for picking such as, using dream more often for hero idea's will involve the players in the game, and will draw more attention to this game. Many people have fun/take pleasure in playing the game, but if someone were to play the game with a hero they created or a hero created by a friend it unlocks a whole new experience. For Example Gauntlet was a grand addition to the hero pool and many players had a swell time playing him, he was a contest winner and brought lots of people to give their opinion on what they wanted to see in HoN. Overall, The community will be having fun, while the programmers/desginers/artists behind created heroes will have a path to start on.

i think if u try this idea
    win a member wins 5 games in arow instead of silver he gets coins .. and if he did won 10 ina row u give him ... etc
    and i think that will make more ppl to play .. and btw .. its not easy to win games in HoN .. thats my idea !