Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: HoN-iversary Planning 2012

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

to that list ADD

+1 silver coin for team that have more CK/CD overall after match ( all team CK no just 1 carry)
    +2 silver coin for doing kongor before 2 min game <maybe achievment>
    +2 silver coins for killing enemy fly courier (its very rare so..)

1. an alt avatar for aluna ( if not possible at all due to copyright issues pls state so, in order for me not to keep waiting for an aluna avatar)
    2. for every player who has more than 200 games on mm normal with one hero make the alt avatars for that hero cost less silver (25%)
    3. in the future make an agi carry with mortred' ultimate
    4. every player should be able to enter the birthdate (e.g 5 april) on their account so they can get a present of 200 silver coins on their birthday

More maps ofcourse - especially a 1-laner with more towers in the lane for midwars (public only) and maybe add Darkwood vale in MM - love that underpresiated map. Making every weekend a 2x matchmaking from now on would be nice too! And lowering the gold prices on the new heroes - 10$ 490 coins, alt 390... You should be able to buy 2 alts at least for the prise of a game in Steam. 200 seems much better (on 2000 silver maybe )

Unlock all Gold Avatars

I like the post someone made on the front page about unlocking all the Gold Avatars again for re purchase. I mean you talk about HoN being money hungry well there you go S2. Unlock them for the Anniversary and I bet you alot of Gold and Silver coins would be poured into those avatars. I know I want the Gold pebbles, the Swiftblade female one, the predator rabbit one. I would blow some money on all those that's for sure.

Unlock Gold Avatars

I like the post someone made on the front page about unlocking all the Gold Avatars again for re purchase. I mean you talk about HoN being money hungry well there you go S2. Unlock them for the Anniversary and I bet you alot of Gold and Silver coins would be poured into those avatars. I know I want the Gold pebbles, the Swiftblade female one, the predator rabbit one. I would blow some money on all those that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eolevan View Post
    - Reward beta-accounts more besides only the gold shield.
    some respect for the old players

Quote Originally Posted by JomGabbar View Post
    some respect for the old players
    You guys got the free taunt
    “Try to imagine a life without timekeeping. You probably can’t. You know the month, the year, the day of the week. There is a clock on your wall or the dashboard of your car. You have a schedule, a calendar, a time for dinner or a movie. Yet all around you, timekeeping is ignored. Birds are not late. A dog does not check its watch. Deer do not fret over passing birthdays. an alone measures time. Man alone chimes the hour. And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures. A fear of time running out.”

5k gold avatar: Pimp Maliken Ferrari Rampage

That is all.

more MM maps even if it just the 4v4 map cause sometimes i have only 3 mates on and dont want to play with a random...

I have put quite a bit of money into HoN and when i go to buy $10 worth it gets me one alt av... please reconsider this I have been playing since beta.

I would like to see an "Invoker" hero if possible really loved this hero in dota...

You may want to seriously take these and other suggestions into consideration because dota 2 will be out soon and alot of players if unsatisfied with HoN's performance will switch.

Bring back the extra in-game gold for "randoming"

Reward players that have full accounts with no EA purchasing all heroes should be free for people that bought the game.

- Rework for FTP accounts with heroes being awarded for levels, as well as silver

As far as the anniversary itself
    - FTP Accounts - free heroes based on criteria such as 2-3 free, then 1 per 5 games or something like that
    - Legacy Accounts 1 free Random Gold collection avatar for playing during anniversary
    - (unless there is one in development I doubt this is doable but...) free new hero for all Accounts with alt avatar for playing during anniversary

Account Icon
    *(Active) Mircrophone use option in MatchMaking - For better teamplay for those who wants it.
    * All chat Microphone use in Matchmaking - Would be fun to talk to other team sometimes, this should ofc be easily to toggle away if u dont wanna listen or talk.

*Captains mode - Pink/Blue should choose and ban hero for every1 and will hopefully be the leader in game too.

*Solo Queue Public tournaments - somehow.
    *More public Events

*More chaging in the Newerth standard map season time - And when its summer IRL i would suggest u put Winter theme and opposite when its summer etc just because i think it would feel more nice.

*A bet function ingame where there currency is coins - This add would be very funny to see, Ive also seen quite a few who have mention it in the suggestion section. The idea to make this real seems kinda complicated tho.

*And last whats comming up to my mind right now is To Fix So I dont have to log in 2 times every time i want to post something on this forum... : )

I love the idea of being able to pick up an expired gold alt avatar.
    Also to make gold shields above all other shields.
    ಠ_ಠ

1) New Avatar for Pebbles
    2) Being Able to change Avatars during Game Play like the courier change

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Raiser View Post
    - Rework for FTP accounts with heroes being awarded for levels, as well as silver

As far as the anniversary itself
    - FTP Accounts - free heroes based on criteria such as 2-3 free, then 1 per 5 games or something like that
    - Legacy Accounts 1 free Random Gold collection avatar for playing during anniversary
    - (unless there is one in development I doubt this is doable but...) free new hero for all Accounts with alt avatar for playing during anniversary

I like the idea, so FTB wont get Hard-Carries to play @ begin with. But it's pretty hard to choose which heroes on what levels should be avaliable. Lvl Range should be 1-25 max to unlock heroes, it's pretty hard to get lvls later on.

Seems everyone agree on having either Less silver cost for Alt Avatars ( around 1000 should be max ;P ) or getting 2x more Silver coins for LEgacy

Quote Originally Posted by Rebownd View Post
    1) New Avatar for Pebbles
    2) Being Able to change Avatars during Game Play like the courier change
    I don't think that's good idea to change alt avatars during the game. Maybe in loading screen should be OK, or possibility to change In first 30 sec when game starts. Otherwise ppl will abuse it, to change hero looks, and confuse other players

Whatever you do.. give us Legacy a huge shoutout. Feeling a bit underwhelmed It's been THREE years for some of us...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Ok.

We'll remove logger's hatchet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuratti View Post
    1. mentor / spectator mode now allows you to move camera on your own
    2. More, cheap alt avatars
    3. Change announcer on all random mode. It should say "All random" instead of "All pick"
    4. More maps to matchmaking
    5. More use to silver coins (!!!)
    6. More silver coins gain (!)
    7. More often updating "Ask S2 games"
    8. Tell us on which heroes/spells from dreamsite you based to create new heroes/spells
    9. More balance patches (!!!!!!!!!!!! ._.)
    10. More events
    etc
    pretty much all of this, but the ones with exclamation marks are the most important

Account Icon
    Night and Day Hero... Cmn man

Account Icon
    1. Aussie TMM Servers
    2. Solo Matchmaking Stats
    3. Silver coin stat reset
    Please visit my thread if your tired of not having any pants http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=401955

just does these :P

1.make monkey kings first deal double the damg bonus for 10/20/30/40 to 20/40/60/80.
    2.make the coins we recieve each game more or lower the silver prices.