Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: The Future of HoN in Latin America and Korea

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    In fact, i know how the company is. All in all, it's not a BAD company. On the other hand, when it comes down to servers i have experienced loads of lag spikes when playing games like Operation 7. Based on my experience on that game i fear to imagine how it would go around when playing a HoN match. I've NEVER experienced delay or lag while playing a match here nor have my close friends, so personally i dont know why that is one of the reason they decided to exclude LA.

Also, besides knowing how they run their games (I've played 3 of their games: Operation 7, Luna+ and Ace), i am quite familiar with the community and again from my personal experience it's not that good. Parting from the fact that im already a bit older, it is just a pain trying to cope with the mentality of the younger population of angry gamers. I know this happens on EVERY single game community(I've come across with similar people here as well) but it's much more common on Axceso5.

In the end, i know this change will benefit us in some important ways (Easier Goblin Coin access, tournaments, events, etc) but the sacrifices we will have to deal with makes it not worth it. The ability to choose what region you want to play with would've been, in my opinion, a better and easier way to solve the problems that S2 listed where the cause of this action.

Quote Originally Posted by Policom View Post
    In fact, i know how the company is. All in all, it's not a BAD company. On the other hand, when it comes down to servers i have experienced loads of lag spikes when playing games like Operation 7. Based on my experience on that game i fear to imagine how it would go around when playing a HoN match. I've NEVER experienced delay or lag while playing a match here nor have my close friends, so personally i dont know why that is one of the reason they decided to exclude LA.

Also, besides knowing how they run their games (I've played 3 of their games: Operation 7, Luna+ and Ace), i am quite familiar with the community and again from my personal experience it's not that good. Parting from the fact that im already a bit older, it is just a pain trying to cope with the mentality of the younger population of angry gamers. I know this happens on EVERY single game community(I've come across with similar people here as well) but it's much more common on Axceso5.

In the end, i know this change will benefit us in some important ways (Easier Goblin Coin access, tournaments, events, etc) but the sacrifices we will have to deal with makes it not worth it. The ability to choose what region you want to play with would've been, in my opinion, a better and easier way to solve the problems that S2 listed where the cause of this action.
    Hon isn't a competitive game like DOTA2 or LOL so i think most of Hon players dont care about Tournaments or Events. Most of Hon players are casual players who wants to play with their worldwide friends... Not just with Latin American gamers...

By the way AXESO5 events are ****.

Play LOL Go Pro

Isn't it obvious why the region lock was implemented? Stop asking questions you already know the answer to. Most of the community supports this decision, but unfortunately only the disgruntled players post here.

I think most of the community not only supports this, but is counting down the days until these trolls are exiled and have to endure playing with each other. Not so funny trolling when your all throwing and you know that's all you have to look forward to. As I said before if you don't like it, go infest LoL. HoN may or may not be better without you (I'm talking to you 90% of Brasil) but I know I'll be a lot happier without you being here. All I want to know is it here yet?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    sup... main reasons: less ping(local servers) / language.
    what I don't understand: wasn't local servers? i heard it is going to be on MIAMI. it means... not less ping for us, same ****.
    what will be the diference then? we, LA, having **** administration by axeso5 (have u seen that company? it sucks.).
    same ping. not possible to play with friends.
    u'll probably lose like 20 000 players u know.. maybe more
    not playing with friends, having a **** administration like that, and having dota 2/blizzard dota coming, who will play hon, from LA? anyone... this is my 2181823th post in here, and idk why ur still too stupid to understand a simple thing. don't try to put the triangle on the square dude... it won't work.
    :B

Quote Originally Posted by bertolossi View Post
    what I don't understand: wasn't local servers? i heard it is going to be on MIAMI. it means... not less ping for us, same ****.
    what will be the diference then? we, LA, having **** administration by axeso5 (have u seen that company? it sucks.).
    not playing with friends, having a **** administration like that, and having dota 2/blizzard dota coming, who will play hon, from LA? anyone... this is my 2181823th post in here, and idk why ur still too stupid to understand a simple thing. don't try to put the triangle on the square dude... it won't work.

i think they know it, its so obvious, but they dont really give a **** about us, all they want is to please their american customers, besides, everyone knows how Maliken loves Brazil

If Dota2 knows whats good for them, they will do the same thing.. unless they want trolls infesting their game as well, driving away non-troll customers. It's unfortunate for the 10% of BR's that don't troll, but the rest brought this upon themselves.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Awesome View Post
    I think most of the community not only supports this, but is counting down the days until these trolls are exiled and have to endure playing with each other. Not so funny trolling when your all throwing and you know that's all you have to look forward to. As I said before if you don't like it, go infest LoL. HoN may or may not be better without you (I'm talking to you 90% of Brasil) but I know I'll be a lot happier without you being here. All I want to know is it here yet?
    Not everyone in Latin America is a troll, it is just that damn language barrier. 95% of statistics are made up on the spot, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trexybot View Post
    I never know if I'm being charged by rampage
    I can't sleep at night S2

Quote Originally Posted by callthecops View Post
    If Dota2 knows whats good for them, they will do the same thing.. unless they want trolls infesting their game as well, driving away non-troll customers. It's unfortunate for the 10% of BR's that don't troll, but the rest brought this upon themselves.
    Get past 1600mmr and you wont see a troll ever again. Everyone i see complaining are mostly kids who cant carry their teams.
    I want my signature back!!
    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/697/quotation1.jpg

Brasilian players trolled this game so hard that Brasil is now the official flag of the troll on HoN. As a poster above me wrote, you brought this on yourselves. Clearly if you don't like the consequences you should have tried to convince them not to troll. BTW I know some Br Portuguese and it's not the language barrier that caused the trolling in games with me, it was retarded Brs that thought it was funny to troll in a game with no consequences. Still hoping you all play LoL.

Stats may be made up on the spot, but I'm not going to waste my time conducting a survey to give a more accurate percentage. Brasil as the official troll flag is more than enough evidence that latin americans trolled too much and we are tired of it and want the problem gone, you. Have fun playing with yourselves.

Game Master Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by bertolossi View Post
    It's because of people like YOU that everyone hate brazil and brazilians in general.You cant even write a post without flaming or trash talking.

No wonder most of the only gaming either banned brazil or separate like s2 is doing.

From those 20.000 brazilians you mentioned id say half of those players wont play anymore simply because they will be forced to play with people like you.

-Trash talk in every game.
    -Dont even bother speaking english and expect the rest of the world learn portuguese (problably never went to english school or took english classes on school).
    - Honestly.. if they could understand what you use to write in portuguese you would be instantly banned in hon. You are LUCKY that their GM's problably dont have a PT GM.

Do you want to change this? Learn english, start respecting s2 and everyone in general. Start talking like a educated person and most important instead of writing posts with 0 sense start thinking before you post and write somenthing usefull.
    ---

On topic :

My only request to s2 is that sometimes allow us to play on some special tournament with main hon ( same would go for korea and garena ).

imo a country x country or continent x continent tournament would be awesome :-).
    ' - Inactive 04/13/2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss`Anna View Post
    start respecting s2 and everyone in general
    Its pretty hard to have respect for a company that has 0 business ethic and ignore the community. I've seen well put together posts on this threat and still no answer from S2.

They dont even bother to read their own forum topics.
    I want my signature back!!
    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/697/quotation1.jpg

Its pretty hard to have respect for a company that has 0 business ethic and ignore the community. I've seen well put together posts on this threat and still no answer from S2.

1,0000000,00000000 goblin coins
    1,0000000,00000000 likes on facebook
    1,0000000,00000000 karma points

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by iSlapMelons View Post
    They dont even bother to read their own forum topics.
    How do you know?

Along with others who are posting "they don't even reply" comments, pretty sure your concerns are read and will be addressed as this thing comes closer into fruition. Just look at topics like improving the F2P system, changing the concede vote times, etc., which had announcement threads like this with little-to-no replies from S2 staff, but many of the ideas/concerns posted in those threads were acknowledged later on.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

|Training Grounds Moderator | Support (1st/2nd)/Suicide Ringer For 1700-1800+ Scrims | Cupcake Baker ☆彡

Im italian, and im living in chile; south america.

So i wont be able to play with my family and friends?

Account Icon

Yup, Americans at their best, instantly saying BR is all they're blocking of their main servers.

Also, there's pretty terrible players among your kind, might as well start IP blocking the 1500's and make a server just for them to play between themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post

Yup, Americans at their best, instantly saying BR is all they're blocking of their main servers.

Also, there's pretty terrible players among your kind, might as well start IP blocking the 1500's and make a server just for them to play between themselves.
    What the... Brazil isnt even half of South America in population.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthanos View Post
    Im italian, and im living in chile; south america.

So i wont be able to play with my family and friends?
    Yes you will can play with your family and friends....

If you back to Italy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post

This one speaks with the truth. I am from South America myself and MOST of the time when I get asked where do I hail from and tell them, the response I get is: "oh so you are from Brazil / Mexico" and thatīs being say it in a polite way. Mostly they tend to use the B*** word to refer to Mexicans. Please, get a world map.