Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: The Newerth Art Contest *WINNERS ANNOUNCED*

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Well, im very disapointed cuz it doesnt matter how good or creative your work was, it looks like wer not going to beat "professional works" at any point, its sad, very sad, but its true, some people can't create semirealistic enviroments or stuff like that, but sometimes, creativity deserves to be mentioned, i dont know if i sound selfish or something, but, i think S2 should consider to make a "Honorable mentions" for "non professional works" for this anniversary, becasue there is a lot of more good stuff there to, well with nothing more to say.. congratulations for the winners, i was really impresed with cronos statue,

P.D. plz dont think im complainign at any point, just saying my point of view, care...

Congrats to everyone that participated, was a lot of fun painting for this contest.

Wow, I won. Very cool. Don't get me wrong, I was hoping for 10,000 goblin coins but getting a runner up makes me pretty damn happy. So...when do we get emails? I have as of yet to get mine.

We should have this flag added.

Congratulations everyone! To everyone who participated regardless of whether you won or not, it was just great to see such talent. Some of you should be posting more often
    Strength Moves Only Mountains, Ideas Shift Worlds.

Having trouble solving the art of the Puzzlebox? Have no fear! Simply click here

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Found my new mobile background in Strider's entry

just love it. Both the atmosphere and the nod to that little in-joke.

Edit: oh wow, this picture from Dakkari

holy crap i won!
    But man i'm still looking through all the other catagories, there are some many awesome things. I'm so glad there are so many people willing to enter stuff like this, its so fun to look at it all. Some of the art especially is MINDBLOWING i don't even know where i would BEGIN to do something like that.

Congratulations to everyone. I've seen really nice artworks here and I'm really also impressed with the art skills of the community. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jeroz View Post
    Found my new mobile background in Strider's entry

just love it. Both the atmosphere and the nod to that little in-joke.[/spoiler]
    yea, that picture is amazing ! loved the cthulupant style

Well, I never expected to get a prize! I had intended to spend a decent amount of time writing a story entry, but due to University projects, I ended up coming up with the story idea and writing it in the few hours before the deadline, so wasn't particularly hopeful. Glad that I managed to pull off a runner up though! Might start doing some more writing for HoN - and actually take time to flesh it out more. Not having a word limit will help as well haha.

Congrats to all winners!
    Hero Suggestions:
    Psyker (Original Melee Agi Carry) - Popular!

Did any of the winners or runners up get an email from HoN about the reward? I got runner up in the music category, but have not recieved any kind of email or word from HoN about it.

Just wondering

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    ouch, I didn't even get runners up...

Account Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by CKMo View Post
    ouch, I didn't even get runners up...
    My thoughts exactly lol. A little sadpanda about not winning but now I have a piece of handmade HoN for me to use so not all bad.

(Btw your HoN lore is pretty awesome, read alot of it)

So, any e-mails for the winners or so ? Havent gotten any notification yet
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QienIRQUOm8
    ^VIVA BRAZIIIL^
    More than 50 Guides on my Youtube-Channel
    www.youtube.com/Raawrrish
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2D8XtleNxk
    ^10 Devs clashing in Midwars ^

I didn't get an email as of yet.

We should have this flag added.

Me neither

16.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #196
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I am reaching out to each one of the 25 winners within the next few hours. If you were one of these 25 winners, keep an eye on your forum pm's for more information on prize distribution. Just so everyone knows, I am the main contact for this contest moving forward. Many, many thanks to everyone who entered the contest, we had a blast watching the submission pour in and were amazed at the quality of EVERYONE's submissions. Don't be discouraged if you didn't win this time, because we hope to launch another art contest in the near future.

17.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #197
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Art Contest Winners have all been contacted via forum pm for prize distribution. Art Contest winners should check their forum inbox and contact me for further assistance.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    I'm utterly confused - where did they post the winners?

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinee View Post
    I'm utterly confused - where did they post the winners?
    http://heroesofnewerth.com/artcontest/

here

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Thank you!