Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread. Thread: FJ Presents: The black code

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    FJ THIS IS SO GOOD THAT I'M WILLING TO FORGIVE YOU FOR STOMPING ME WITH PYROMANCER THAT ONE GAME IN EARLY 1500'ish MMR WHEN I WAS NOMAD!

Very Long;Did read. Nice Post. Deserves a symbol.

I'd like to see, in the section with recommended mid heroes for certain brackets, recommendations for brackets below 1500s.

They exist, are unfairly neglected, they have their own strategies (Although, admittedly, are rough around the edges) and I'm sure players in these brackets would read this looking for examples to help them get up to a respectable MMR.

And no, you can't stomp every game because everyone is so bad. I actually think the 1000-1300s are harder than the 1300-1500s because the 1300-1500s are mostly new players on their way down. The 1000-1300s have actually been playing long enough to start learning the basics. I'm not saying they aren't bad because they are, but there's more chance of finding a decent player in the lower, stagnating bracket than a bracket where everyone is on the way down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Watercat
    Carcharhinus is right.
    Are you a 1000-1450 MMR player who can't manage to climb out of your bracket? Check out: http://tinyurl.com/LowerMMRs and type /j clan team lowmmr in game to join the clan channel and find similar players to team up with. Please no high MMR players who want to carry us. It takes too long at 0.5mmr per game and defeats the purpose.

Holy shiet FJ!!!! good work ;D. I see you picked up my baiting draft tip!
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know
    Live and die on this day
    Live and die on this day

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Huge respect for you Sir. Clearly much effort in the content that you provided us. Hope you get the credit you deserve.

Holy ... I mean, wow. Best read of my entire life, you must have put insane amount of effort in it, absolutely amazing work!

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Ty man

I just jumped over the text but it seems to be of really high quality with good content
    I can just hope that many players will read and learn from it, nice job anyways!

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #49
    Have a HotBL, FJ. Great work.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #50
    Account Icon
    Bravo FJ! Amazing work!

Deejay beat me to the punch on the award though. :-p

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Very well done bro.

Thanks for the sig Lhune <3
    Check out My blog in which i post chapters of my novel every so often http://lightvoid.wordpress.com/

Good Job

Flying like a beast

Quote Originally Posted by xanderK View Post
    Bravo FJ! Amazing work!

Deejay beat me to the punch on the award though. :-p
    Give him two for christ sake!!!

And move it to the strategy/training grounds.

and make it sticky
    Gooby pls...

never heard of this FJ guy before, but now i have huge respect for you. HUGE respect.

you reminded me that it is important to treat others well in this game.

oh and ye, make this thing a sticky. GOGO

TD;DR
    (Sorry, had to)
    But seriously, awesome work on this guide man, i'm sure that many of us who have been around since beta have considered making a repository of their knowlege that they have "learned the hard way", ie hundreds of hours of play. But you my man, actualy just got up and did it, and for that alone, I have a large amount of respect .

Glanced through it quickly, looks good =) since a lot of people are praising it already, i guess you are more interested in constructive critisicm: since i didnt read it all I just saw a few things i frowned at, such as torturer being a bad 1v2 hero, riftshards not being anything else than a luxury pickup etc. Otherwise a very helpful guide for beginners. If you want to, you could also add aspects such as lane control in the "masters"/whatever it was called section, as in how you can manipulate stuff you said never to do, such as autoattacking a creepwave when your own wave is pushed too far to move it into the enemy tower and hence pushing it back, how harassing can affect lane control etc.
    electrician

Account Icon
    Nice work, the bad thing is though that alot of people will keep being idiots and ignore this, and you just can't ever get rid of these, just because of their ''bad lives' (or experiences).

I hope though this will solve alot of peoples troubles in playing hon. Gj making this

voting for sticky too

what are the mods waiting for?

making this thread a sticky is more than wanted and appropriate.

No mention of War Beast in the push.

I'm done.

Still not stickied??

One of the best, if not the best guide for this genre I've ever seen. Really well done, sir. I'm impressed
    HoN needs an ingame tournament function like in Wc3 / Bloodline Champions

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast