OpenGL Black Square Cursor
I have the same problem of Cak3m8 in this post:
But i have Windows XP 32bit.
I upload my console.log when is in OpenGL:
You are currently using mods. Please disable them. If you have problems still, reupload your latest console.log without mods running.
Last edited by n0mbre; 03-24-2012 at
- Update your windows, and also geforce card through the the website.
- Do a complete reinstall.
I have this problems like 6 months ago, and i reinstall the hon yesterday, so thats not the problem.
My nVidia drivers are the lastest, so thats not
(sry for my bad english xd)
Try the following:
- Go to Control Panel>Appearance And Personalization>Make text or other items smaller or Larger>Set to "Smaller - 100%"
- Right click HoN > Properties > Compatibility > Make sure Disable display scaling on high DPI settings is UNTICKED
- Try changing your ingame resolution
If you need additional help still, can you run a dxdiag report? Use pastebin to post the result.
- I have XP, not 7, so i cant find that option.
- Its unticked
- I try changing the resolution in game and nothing
Here my dxdiag report:
Go back to the GeForce website and download the latest drivers for your card. Then uninstall your video card software and reinstall with the downloaded one (preferably in safe mode)
Thanks but i have the lastest drivers of 6800gs: 6.14.0012.9573 and lastest geforce software 296.10.
I think its not problem of drivers, cant be a problem of the game with my vcard?
Well, I suggested a reinstall of the driver just in case that there was something corrupted, as 99% of the time it is a driver issue (usually out-of-date though).
Should it not work, can you specify when the cursor issue began (date/HoN patch/major software installation/hardware changes/...)?