Thread: Honcast top10 (actual big plays!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Honcast top10 (actual big plays!)

Probably the best top10 so far, every play really highskill/big-lols
    It took a while but I'm glad it finally got this good!
    (wow at that double deny btw)

http://www.honcast.com/video/2012/03...the-week-319-2

also tmry #1 play, br finally proven to be #1

Agree. Best top 10 I've seen until now. The Gauntlet one (#2, I think) was pretty standard though.

The double deny was soooo sick. Maliken play was incredibly sloppy and I agree, Gauntlet play was standard. Also think the order was pretty bad, that double deny was much more impressive than the Magmus avoiding the Deadwood ulti. I didn't feel like the Magmus play was #1 worthy really, still nice nonetheless.

that magmus was awesome LOL dodges dw ult 5 times

Holy ****. dat was some huge prays

Account Icon
    Where the hell are those videos uploaded? It buffers FOREVER for me

Edit: After buffering for literally 15 minutes and downloading 2 movies in the meantime - actually a great Top10. I just think the number are a bit messed up. That Gauntlet #2 and SoulStealer like #8? Nah.
    Magmus ones should have been like a bonus.

Please higher the audio quality the next time, at the loud parts (balphagores ultimate for example) there is no clear sound anymore, just a huge buzzing sound.

Thumbs up actually for honcast this time.
    Last edited by nigmorris; 03-21-2012 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nigmorris View Post
    Where the hell are those videos uploaded? It buffers FOREVER for me.
    I get the same problem, can watch any other VoD with absolutely no lag at all, but all of the Top 10 plays seem to lag all the time. I usually have to pause it and let it stream for a minute or two before I can even start watching it.

so that gauntlet was more of a big play then the ss and maliken? LOL, why was the gauntlet even on this list? xD

Quote Originally Posted by gobi View Post
    so that gauntlet was more of a big play then the ss and maliken? LOL, why was the gauntlet even on this list? xD
    It's about reaction time and general awareness - he wanted to go back, but then he realized that he's missing ~40-50exp to lvl6, so he manned up, killed creep, leveled up and killed arachna.
    But SS play was far better than this one.

Account Icon
    I would've been mad if I were that dw.
    “You promised me Scout,
    that if I followed you, you would walk with me always.
    But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.
    Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

Scout replied,
    “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

Account Icon
    Insane plays this time! Wow.

Have they stockpiled all the good plays from previous times and used them all now? Or are there actually better plays sent in now?
    "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist.”

This Top10 is interesting! Some big plays there.

better than usual but most were noobs (look at the maliken one, both time he used e instead of w on q so it did no damage) gg

- i enjoyed the aluna 1 tho, dat mana battery
    Last edited by Steve`; 03-21-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Soulstealer one was great, also loved the editing on the Magmus avoiding the deadwood ultis

The plays for this video were from about a month worth of submissions that we had to catch up on. Usually it's from a week worth of submissions. So don't expect this to be the standard. We work with what we get submitted.

As always, take the rankings with a pinch of salt. Opinions are opinions. It's much more enjoyable to watch if you don't pay attention to what play got what place.
    Last edited by Kolapz; 03-21-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolapz View Post
    The plays for this video were from about a month worth of submissions that we had to catch up on. Usually it's from a week worth of submissions. So don't expect this to be the standard. We work with what we get submitted.

As always, take the rankings with a pinch of salt. Opinions are opinions. It's much more enjoyable to watch if you don't pay attention to what play got what place.
    I think it's worth more to wait an entire month for a good solid top 10 plays than to just have one weekly then. Makes the video much more enjoyable and even gives it more value since it takes 30 days to find the best 10 plays after hundreds of matches.

why was nr2 even on the top10, there was like nothing special

Myrmidon epic troll!
    Double deny made me scream WOW!
    And that Magmus...

was pretty funny. More big luck than big play though
    Need more souls.. !

Quote Originally Posted by Red`` View Post
    was pretty funny. More big luck than big play though
    Luck? Nah, there's a reason magmus keeps going out of los of deadwood.

If this is luck, then most of everything that happens in HoN is luck, which isn't true.

This weekly edition of Honcast top 10 was extremely good in my opinion. It's great entertainment and I can't wait for the next one!
    As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take everything... You feel less pain.