Thread: This matchmaking is just hmmm Trolled

This matchmaking is just hmmm Trolled

Hi guys im awesome freaking newbie, already i've played 60 games and now always loose cause S2 cant make a nice matchmaking ! That's real i'm always vs guy who have played more than 700 games ans that really suck. On 60 games, i've really played only 5 good games or win was uncertainly but now always get pwnd by more experienced players and i hate that. Tell me what you think about this. That's right or wrong ? (ps : i put on fairer match not on shorter queue

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Learn to play. As in get some experience yourself?
    You want to be a pro overnight?

Edit stop saying trolled. No one is trolling you. They are just bad/new.
    Last edited by MojoSpirit; 03-19-2012 at 06:58 PM.

you don't gank enough, you either 5man pubtrain or get rolled by one. The current metagame is just this silly.

Team up with a friend with few games, or just deal with it until you hit level 5 so you can turn verified only and get rid of smurfs.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by G_o_G View Post
    Hi guys im awesome freaking newbie, already i've played 60 games and now always loose cause S2 cant make a nice matchmaking !
    Guess you're not that...

*sunglasses*

freaking awesome then.

YEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

On a serious note - it took me about 200 games to become about mediocre even thou i used to play Dota in my time, so be patient and keep on practicing; but most importantly, find some good teammates to que with. Having a steady trustworthy team to play with is priceless; if you want, you can add me if i'll be online

Speaking of trolled you have 50 normal games and a 1.6 kd not 40 games and getting rolled.

52% winrate. I think is troll.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    even if I played dota for at least 3 years before I moved to HoN, then it took me around 250 games to get at least a little grasp of this game.