11 84.62%
  • No

2 15.38%
    Account Icon
    Chat Symbol

Let's make roaming work - Potion of mobility

Cost 50g
    Max stock: 4
    No refresh, once 4 are bought that's the end of it.

Effect: Increases movementspeed by 120 over 10 seconds, dispelled on damage dealt or recieved, ability cast or item used.

Extra: Since these potions are made of such unstable components, their effect will tick off.
    - At the 3:00 mark, the effect is reduced to 80 movementspeed over 8 seconds
    - At the 6:00 mark, the effect is reduced to 40 movementspeed over 6 seconds
    - At the 9:00 mark, the potion will stop working and it will have it's stock-size reduced to 0. Potions remain in the players inventory if he has one, but on activation they will do nothing.

Roaming lvl 1 gogo, bump for awesome item, spread the word, post cool pics and bump this =)
    Last edited by Rkey; 03-20-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Account Icon
    Add a poll and I'm partly satisfied ;-)

Also make a purchase cooldown like the one on wards.

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-----------------------------

-|- Replays Section Moderator -|- Competitive Discussion Moderator -|- Scarab Awarded Pro Bug Reporter -|-

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Idk why I didn't make a poll D:

And I can't find out how to right now and i g2g.
    Last edited by Rkey; 03-20-2012 at 04:30 AM.

Account Icon
    Chat Symbol
    Bump, poll is up and there is a new cool system to the item =)

Account Icon
    "- At the 9:00 mark, the potion will stop working and it will have it's stock-size reduced to 0. Potions remain in the players inventory if he has one, but on activation they will do nothing."

Activation at this point should sell the item automatically ;-)

Forum Moderators are not S2 Games employees. My posts in no way represent the view of S2 Games or any of its staff.

Please use the report post function to have me review a post that you believe is breaking the Forum Rules.
    Check the Sticky Threads for additional information on this sub-forum and the Announcement Threads for more information about Heroes of Newerth as a whole!

-|- Replays Section Moderator -|- Competitive Discussion Moderator -|- Scarab Awarded Pro Bug Reporter -|-

I like the idea. I think though after the 9 minute mark it should instead just have the effect of unit walk or runes of blight.
    Suggestions:
    Reverse Pick Game Mode:
    http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=402091

Slippers of retreat: http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=402103

Language flags : http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=402084

Account Icon
    Rkey's account is banned until: 04-16-2012, 04:33 AM
    So he can't reply to any of your comments until that date.

Ye like roaming wouldn't be powerful already... Plus 120ms for 10sec with 50g is quite imba
    Quote Originally Posted by Reldnahc View Post
    Friends don't let friends drive drunk, or play LoL.